With the addition of non-cash contests, leader boards, badges and social notifications, companies can incentivise better selling behaviours
New features go beyond cash incentives to motivate better selling;
allowing reps to showcase successes for the social revolution
LONDON, UK – Sept 19, 2012 – To motivate sales reps to achieve more, Xactly today announced new gamification features in Xactly Express. With the addition of non-cash contests, leader boards, badges and social notifications, companies can incentivise better selling behaviours and reps can win contests and be recognized publicly for their achievements. Available via the cloud, these enhancements will be delivered to Express users starting Winter 2012.
Companies have found marrying CRM tools with sales incentives information increases adoption of CRM tools and aligns sales and company goals. Built on the Salesforce Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps, Xactly Express integrates seamlessly with leading CRM platforms, such as Salesforce CRM. View dozens of customer success stories on salesforce.com’s AppExchange.
Xactly will be demonstrating the latest innovations at Dreamforce 2012 at booth #706. The company is also hosting numerous speaking sessions on the benefits of aligning incentives, and driving increased motivation through social and mobile cloud technologies.
Game On! Motivating Better Sales for the Social Revolution
“The old adage sales reps are solely “coin operated” no longer rings true,” said Christopher Cabrera, president and CEO, Xactly Corporation. “Today’s sales reps grew up with a game controller or smart phone in hand and regularly chronicle their achievements on social networks. They are looking beyond just the dollars for reassurance of their successes – be it a badge of honour, prize or good old-fashioned ‘bragging rights.’ Gamification is the next frontier in motivating and driving the social revolution as it marries users’ social tendencies with their work life. Xactly is leading the charge in enabling customers to leverage gamification to incent smarter and drive better employee satisfaction and business results.”
Gartner predicts that 70 per cent of Global 2000 organizations will gamify at least one application by 2014 and 60 per cent of midsize-to-large organizations by 2021 to “motivate changed behaviours, and engage internal and external stakeholders.” 1
New gamification elements to be featured in Xactly Express will include:
● Non-Cash Contests: Using Express’ robust rules engine, typically used to create and manage complex compensation plans, customers will be able to build non-cash contests and events using points and badges to recognise milestones and rep achievements.
● Leader Boards: Sales reps by their very nature are competitive. Comparison rankings within the application will allow reps to see exactly where they stand compared to their peers, driving motivation to move up the ranks.
● Badges and Alerts: Reps will obtain badges for achieving certain milestones and will be able to see those badges and real-time alerts within Salesforce Sales Cloud or Express windows, allowing them to track and monitor their achievements.
● Social Notifications: Built-in integration with Salesforce Chatter will enable the company and reps to broadcast achievements across the enterprise. Extensions to other socials channels are also under development.
● Xactly Express
● Xactly Express on the AppExchange
● Tweet: Sales reps get their ‘game on’ with the latest innovations in Xactly Express #compfiesta #df12 #gamification: http://ow.ly/dKUPD
● Join the conversation with Xactly on Twitter, Facebook and the Xactly Blog
1. Gartner Inc., “Innovation Insight: Gamification Adds Fun and Innovation to Inspire Engagement,” Brian Burke, December 20, 2011
About Xactly Corporation
Xactly Corporation is the market leader in on-demand sales compensation and sales performance management. The company’s SPM Suite of products enables sales and finance executives to design, implement, manage, audit and optimize sales compensation management programs easily and affordably. Xactly’s solutions automate the process of aggregating data from disparate systems into a secure, hosted repository and enable companies to leverage this business data, the lifeblood of sales performance management. Xactly helps companies improve operational performance, optimize sales effectiveness, proactively manage risk and compliance and maximize profits. The Xactly family of products is used by sales and finance executives, compensation analysts, sales operations and sales professionals across a variety of industries, ranging from SMBs to large enterprises. For more information, visit http://www.xactlycorp.com/
# # #
Xactly Corporation. All rights reserved. Xactly, Xactly Incent, Xactly Express and “Incent right. Sell more.” are trademarks or registered trademarks of Xactly Corporation.
020 8237 1103
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Positive Marketing in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.