Winter is closing in which means your favourite skin revealing ensembles are swapped for thick woollies. But that doesn’t mean you can let your body beauty regime slide. Treat the skin on your body as you would your face by nourishing and preserving it with VOYA’s Softly Does It Body Moisturiser.
An organic silky blend of skin softening and rejuvenating ingredients like nutrient rich wild seaweed, shea butter and avocado oil, Softly Does It is blissfully whisked together with organic essential oils to awaken the mind like sweet basil oil, clove bud oil and lemon peel oil. This luxurious cream fusion melts into the skin, drenching every inch in long lasting moisture, leaving your body deliciously smooth to the touch with a heavenly scent that lingers.
A sumptuous, richly nourishing body treat, Softly Does It restores tone and elasticity revealing a new dewy freshness and youthful suppleness to your skin, offering a real indulgence for both the body and mind straight from the VOYA spa.
Key Ingredients: Hand Harvested Seaweed, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Lime Oil, Organic Mandarin, Organic Patchouli Oil, Vitamin E
Method of Use: Softly Does It is best massaged into your skin after a shower or bath, or whenever your skin craves an indulgence!
Price: £24.00 200ml
VOYA Softly Does It is available from:
Selfridges, London • Ballymore Millharbour, Six Senses, London • Waldorf Astoria Syon, London • The Landmark, London • Jumeriah Carlton Tower Hotel, Knightsbridge, London• Bedruthan Steps, Ocean Spa, Cornwall • The Scarlet Spa, Cornwall • Jottys, Exeter • Lime Wood House Hotel & Herb House Spa, Hampshire• Herbouse Spa, Hampshire • Malmaison Hotel & Spa, Manchester • Imagine Spa Knights Hill Hotel, Norfolk • Ufford Park Hotel, Norwich • St Brides, Wales
VOYA products can also be purchased online at www.voya.ie. For further stockist information please contact: VOYA on 071 9168956 & firstname.lastname@example.org.
• VOYA is an Irish, family owned and run business which began in 1912 when the first seaweed baths opened in Strandhill, Co.Sligo, Ireland. Using VOYA’s wonderful hand-harvested seaweed, certified organic and intimate knowledge of the local traditions of seaweed baths and seaweed treatments.
• VOYA strives to bring the full power of nature in its purest forms throughout the range of VOYA skin, body and haircare with integrity and in harmony with nature.
• Based on the 300 year old Seaweed bath tradition, VOYA has created a range of seaweed based organic treatment therapies working with the world’s most respected cosmetic scientists, marine biologists and dermatologists.
• CEO of VOYA – Mark Walton is a lawyer turned cosmetic scientist. His knowledge of seaweeds and algae has been crucial in the development of the world’s first range of organic seaweed-based skincare range.
• VOYA has pioneered new methods of sustainable harvesting limiting the environmental impact, these methodologies have been secured praise and have also been adopted adopted as the benchmark of good practices in Ireland.
• VOYA is accredited by the British Soil Association and USDA Organic Association.
Seaweed – The Facts
• Worldwide there are approximately 2,000 species of brown macroalgae (Phaecophyceae), 5,500 reds (Rhodophyceae), and 1,200 greens (Chlorophyceae), most of which are marine based.
• Seaweeds contain Algal polyphenols and Carotenoids which have been proven to be strong antioxidants, protecting against cell damage inflicted by oxygen-free radicals, a major cause of disease and aging.
• Seaweed is packed with vitamins B1, B2, and B12, plus polysaccharides and is moisturising, but oil-free. Seaweed is also a highly concentrated source of minerals and trace elements in their balanced state and supplies alginic acid, which elasticizes whatever it comes in contact with, including skin.
• Seawater is full of zinc, iodine, magnesium, and potassium, plus zillions of other trace minerals. And seaweed, which is fed by water itself, as opposed to roots, exponentially concentrates the whole cocktail.
For further information, samples or photography please contact:
Dawn Hill|Rachel Dalton
30 Upper Fitzwilliam Street|Dublin 2
T: 01-6787990|E: email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Rachel Dalton Communications (RDC) in the following categories: Health, Women's Interest & Beauty, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.