In a boost to legal services on the high street, local QualitySolicitors firms in England, Wales and Northern Ireland are uniting to launch the second phase of a multi-million pound campaign today, designed to champion the personalised advice offered by local solicitors.
The nationwide campaign, which started in March, is the largest in the history of the legal profession. Running across multiple outlets it will include sixty-second, peak terrestrial television adverts, over a thousand posters and billboards, press advertising, a social media campaign, and live stunts around the country to showcase the local expertise of each QualitySolicitors firm. In addition, QualitySolicitors is encouraging all local solicitors, whether they are part of the group or not, to rally together against ‘supermarket law’ with a call to arms of, ‘Be vocal. Keep solicitors local’.
QualitySolicitors firms offer a long-established and personal service on the high street, with the security and recognition of a national brand. As local experts they pride themselves on helping customers who want high quality face to face advice rather than a price driven, impersonal, call centre solution.
QualitySolicitors branches provide a full range of legal services for consumers and businesses. From buying your first home, to starting a business or specialist areas like injury claims, QualitySolicitors is changing the way lawyers give advice to reflect the needs of customers, for example with Saturday opening for high street branches across the country.
QualitySolicitors has continued to experience rapid growth, supported by increased awareness from the first part of the campaign which included 8,000 television adverts, a brand new website for every partner firm and the release of the soundtrack to the advert, which made it into the iTunes top 50.
The national group of lawyers now consists of 400 branches across England, Wales and Northern Ireland, including 150 Legal Access Points in WHSmith stores.
Chief Executive of QualitySolicitors Craig Holt says, “At a time when it may matter to you most in either your personal life or at a critical time for your business, our mission is to provide local, consumer-friendly legal services through our high street law firms that are experts in what they do.
“QualitySolicitors will always offer what really matters to our clients – expert advice from local solicitors they can trust and we promise never to have unqualified staff in remote call centres. This approach is underpinned by the fact that our firms provide direct lawyer contact, a same day response, no hidden costs, Saturday opening and the first advice is free.
“We want to make going to your local solicitor as straightforward as possible by offering a quality and approachable service on the high street, and to tackle people’s apprehensions about seeking legal advice, which can seem a daunting and stuffy process.”
- Ends -
Notes to Editors:
For more information on QualitySolicitors or a specific QualitySolicitors branch please contact QS@luther.co.uk or call 020 7618 9100. Alternatively contact 0845 50 50 026
• Launched in 2010, QualitySolicitors is a group of law firms across the country working as part of the QualitySolicitors brand. Only one firm per local area is selected to become a QS partner. Customer feedback forms an integral part of the selection process.
• QualitySolicitors lawyers are experts in their fields dealing with both consumer and SME legal matters. QualitySolicitors offer a personal, local service but with the assurance of a recognised national brand.
• QualitySolicitors’ CEO is Craig Holt and Saleem Arif is the COO.
• Web address is www.qualitysolicitors.com.
• In 2011 QS secured equity investment from Palamon Capital Partners, a private equity house with a £700m fund.
• QualitySolicitors has recently announced an exclusive partnership with US firm LegalZoom. QS firms will operate as panel members for all consumer and business LegalZoom work following their launch in the UK.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of MediaCom in the following categories: Entertainment & Arts, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Media & Marketing, Retail & Fashion, Public Sector, Third Sector & Legal, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.