November/December 2012 issue out now
NEW website launches
For immediate release
(LONDON, UK) 30 October: The latest issue of Spa Secrets is out now accompanied by a revamped website and the latest app too.
Katie Reich-Storer, editor, said: “Last issue saw us launch a new bi-monthly frequency, this issue we’re complementing the magazine with a revamped website. Add to that the launch of our Spa Secrets iTunes app in May, and this has been a fantastic year for the magazine.”
The new website – www.spasecretsmagazine.com – includes all the best of the magazine, from the latest news and trends, to the tried and tested product reviews and spa features all in one place.
It will feature a Treatment of the Week reviewed by the Spa Secrets team as well as a forthcoming blog. The latest news from the current issue will also be available online.
Plus there’s a brand new online subscription site, making it that much easier to subscribe.
Take a sneak peak at the 22-page ‘teaser’ magazine at: www.spasecretsmagazine.com/nov12
November/December issue – what’s inside this issue
• The Big Question: Do you find yourself following the leader? Looking at the nature of friendships and herd mentality…
• Beauty and Wellbeing features include: how to ensure your skin and hair is well looked after in colder climes; and harmonising your mind and body with holistic sound therapy
• Travel: The ultimate spas for a winter sun break; or head to Asia for the some of the world’s leading wellness destinations; five of the best thermal spas; and a whole lot more…
• Fashion: Swimwear, boots and cuffs, and the latest trends too.
• Superb Subscription offer: Subscribe for only £10 and you could receive four items from SBC’s Collagen range, worth £41.50.
• Plus all our regulars including an interview with Halle Berry, fitness and health advice, the top beauty, spa and fashion trends and more…
• Win a four-night stay for two at the Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort in Morocco.
• To enter, visit www.spasecretsmagazine.com
For more information visit www.spasecretsmagazine.com
Note to the editors
• For any other general editorial enquiries please contact the Editorial Department, Absolute Publishing Ltd on +44 (0) 20 7253 9906 or email email@example.com
• Subscribe to six issues of Spa Secrets magazine for £10 (+P&P for overseas readers) and you could receive free gifts worth £40.
• To subscribe visit www.spasecretsmagazine.com/subscribe
• For any editorial enquiries please contact the Editor, Katie Reich-Storer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 20 7253 9906.
• Absolute Publishing Ltd is a London-based publisher, with more than 10 years’ experience in travel, sports, consumer, business-to-business, customer and direct response publishing.
• For any sales enquiries please contact the Spa Secrets team on +44 (0) 20 7553 7384 or email email@example.com
• Spa Secrets’ website was built by Lion Digital, based in Hampton, West London, a specialist Wordpress agency.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of APL Media (Absolute Publishing) in the following categories: Women's Interest & Beauty, Travel, Media & Marketing, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.