It is an ideal opportunity to meet with other users alongside representatives from both Crocus Consulting and Oracle itself
Crocus Consulting (www.crocus-consulting.com), a Gold level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), is to hold its annual conference for Oracle BI and PeopleSoft users at the world famous Magic Circle in London, on the 15th November 2012. Amongst the executive presentations to be made at the event are:
1. A user’s eye view of the road from PeopleSoft to Oracle Fusion.
2. The integration between PeopleSoft and Oracle BI (Business Intelligence) tools which delivers advanced business analytics for both Human Resources and Financial professionals.
3. User views and input on the PeopleSoft implementation of RTI (Real Time Information), with in-depth comment and feedback from Crocus customers who are actively implementing RTI for HMRC.
Senior Crocus and Oracle management experts will be speaking at the event, which is open to all Oracle BI and PeopleSoft users. There will also be a number of Crocus customers who are keen to share their first hand experiences of the systems. Later, for the entertainment of delegates, there will be a display by a member of the Magic Circle and a chance to network whilst reviewing the venue’s collection of priceless exhibits such as Tommy Cooper’s fez and Houdini’s straightjacket.
Commenting on the event Chris Smith the MD of Crocus Consulting said, “It will certainly be both an interesting and entertaining evening and in a most spectacular venue too. It is an ideal opportunity to meet with other users alongside representatives from both Crocus Consulting and Oracle itself.
“Our aim, at the conference, is to deliver highly informative content on the significant business benefits that Oracle Business Intelligence and PeopleSoft systems deliver. We are confident that we shall achieve this, especially as a number of the presentations will be made by users, with ‘live cutting–edge experience of the systems in their own ‘real-world’ environment. Their ability to share from their own learning curves will no doubt prove invaluable for those who attend.”
Oracle and PeopleSoft users interested in finding out more or who wish to register for the conference, which commences at 5.00 p.m. on the 15th of November should email CrocusEvent@crocus-consulting.com.
Notes to Editors:
About Crocus Consulting (www.crocus-consulting.com)
Crocus Consulting was formed in November 2000 by four of the most experienced ERP consultants in the UK. Crocus is a certified Oracle partner.
Crocus has three strands to its business:
• Application support centres based in Milton Keynes and Leicester
• A consulting division delivering I.T. projects to large businesses
• A software sales division concentrating on delivering effective solutions to small and medium enterprises
The company’s proven experience, combining technology, business and management expertise, enables clients to minimise disruption and gain maximum competitive advantage from implementation.
The Right Image
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Crocus Consulting in the following categories: Business & Finance, Education & Human Resources, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.