The new website is full of useful travel information specific to each destination, including maps, advice, tips and facts.
Countrybycountry.com - NEW website launches
In association with ABTA - The Travel Association
For immediate release
(LONDON, UK) November: Specialist content provider Absolute Publishing Ltd has launched Countrybycountry.com – in association with ABTA - The Travel Association, a free online, user-friendly destination guide for the travel industry.
Countrybycountry.com complements the ABTA Members' Handbook – published by Absolute Publishing – a previously exclusive trade title with a print history dating back over a decade. The site was built in response to customer feedback requesting online access to the print edition.
The new website is full of useful travel information specific to each destination, including maps, advice, tips and facts. It will be accessible via ABTA.com as well as being a standalone site. It will also incorporate ABTA Magazine content.
Maria Pieri, editorial director, Absolute Publishing Ltd, said: “As the site grows, so will the content on offer online. We’ll be looking to add destination articles, travel highlights, editors' picks, city guides and ABTA Magazine features. We hope visitors will soon find it to be an essential online travel resource.”
Victoria Bacon, Head of Communications, ABTA – The Travel Association said: “We know that the Handbook is valued by our Members as a very useful source of information on destinations. It makes absolute sense extend this to offer similar content online, in addition to the print edition.”
The website in detail
Destinations: Features a destination finder with every country featured in the Handbook appearing as a listing. Includes Did you know facts such as currency, language and public holidays, Getting there, Getting around, Contact details for the tourist board/embassy, map.
Getting there: Contacts for air, airport, car, coach, cruise, ferry, rail.
Travel extras: Technology, tourist boards, travel health, travel insurance, visa consultancies.
Directory: ABTA’s travel industry partner Members and a whole host of useful contacts.
And more… www.countrybycountry.com
Find us on Twitter
Find us on Facebook
Note to the editors
• For editorial enquiries, please contact the email@example.com or call +44 (0) 20 7253 9906.
• For any sales enquiries, please contact the Sales Team on +44 (0) 20 7253 9909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• For any other general editorial enquiries please contact the Editorial Department, Absolute Publishing Ltd on +44 (0) 20 7253 9906 or email email@example.com
• Absolute Publishing Ltd (APL) is a content provider specialising in travel, sports and lifestyle titles and projects for the consumer and trade. The London-based publisher has more than 10 years’ experience in travel, sports, consumer, business-to-business, customer and direct response publishing. It was launched in 1997 with its founding client ABTA, the Travel Association, for whom it produced its glossy monthly trade title ABTA Magazine and the annual ABTA Members' Handbook.
• Absolute Publishing Ltd also publishes the following titles: ASTAnetwork, Destination: Vacation, ASTA Worldwide Destination Guide, National Geographic Traveller (UK edition), Spa Secrets, Welcome to London and the Classic Sports Series.
• CountrybyCountry.com is based on ABTA Members’ Handbook, a travel trade publication produced by Absolute Publishing Ltd since 1998 for its client, ABTA, the Travel Association.
• CountrybyCountry.com was developed by Web Management.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of APL Media (Absolute Publishing) in the following categories: Travel, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.