Skip navigation
Skip navigation
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser.

• In the drive to increase its channel, DESlock has also signed new partnership deals with Insight, Phoenix Software, Storm Technologies and MSS UK, and is in discussions with Trustmarque, Centerprise, Equanet and Computacenter amongst others .

Taunton, UK, 23rd November 2012: Just six weeks after it announced its new partner programme, DESlock Limited, the UK leader in data encryption solutions, has signed Probrand and is currently in discussions with a number of other channel industry heavyweights. Probrand Ltd is one of its first new partners since the programme was initiated, it’s a UK leader in end-to-end IT provision and a multi-million pound supplier of top branded computer products.

Kevin Percy, UK Business Development Manager for DESlock is focused on signing up new partners, increasing brand awareness and sales: “We’ve been really pleased with how well received the DESlock brand has been in the channel community. DESlock is a best of breed encryption product and I think that many of the companies that we have been talking to recognise the benefits of best of breed versus an all-in-one solution. One of the key aspects that impressed us about Probrand is that it is a very customer centric supplier. Probrand tries hard to get under the skin of its customer’s requirements, which is very similar to the approach we take at DESlock.”

Probrand offers a comprehensive portfolio of vendors covering every category of IT for both private and public sector organisations. DESlock is joining Probrand’s vendor program and will be one of the products that Probrand offers to its customers. Peter Robins, Managing Director, Probrand comments: “We undertake a huge amount of outbound direct marketing on behalf of our vendors targeting our vast customer base, which is what made us very appealing to DESlock. We are always looking for new, best-in-class products and we immediately recognised the quality of DESlock’s encryption solutions.”

In the bid to extend its channel, DESlock is also currently speaking to a number of top tier resellers in the UK. Having recently signed deals with Insight, Phoenix Software, Storm Technologies and MSS UK, Kevin Percy continues: “As well as the fantastic names we’re already partnering with, I’ve had very positive discussions with top tier resellers such as Trustmarque, Centerprise, Equanet and Computacenter amongst others, and we are now seeing a number of these discussions turn into commercial opportunities which we hope to announce soon.”

As part of the new DESlock partner programme, partners that deal direct with DESlock will immediately earn a 20 percent margin. DESlock has also recently introduced a new deal registration programme whereby resellers that register a genuine deal with DESlock that meets the registration criteria will get paid 10 percent. If the deal is then closed, the reseller can therefore receive a total 30 percent margin.

DESlock’s flagship product Deslock+ was launched in 2006 and offers simple yet powerful data encryption. Desklock+ helps organisations protect against all types of data breach and allows fully secure collaboration across complex workgroups and teams. DESlock+ has achieved many industry accolades including SC Magazine's 'Best Buy', Computing Security Awards Encryption Product of the Year, and finalist in Network Computer Awards Security Product of the Year.

To find out more about the company and its products, please visit www.deslock.com, or call 0808 100 1233.

-Ends-

Notes to Editors

DESlock Limited launched into the UK market in April 2012 under its own identity, having previously been part of Data Encryption Systems Ltd (DES). DESlock Ltd, raised £0.5 million in growth capital through Shackleton Ventures, Silver Cloud Ventures Ltd, directors and staff to purchase the rights of sale for award winning encryption and Data Leakage Prevention tool DESlock+. DESlock Ltd markets and supports products used by tens of thousands of businesses worldwide to protect applications, copyrighted materials, medical records, government files and other confidential and personal information. The company’s flagship product, DESlock+, has been awarded SC Magazine’s Best Buy for three successive years and was also the winner of Computing Security's Encryption Product of the Year.

This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of C8 Consulting in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.