When a campaign was created 15 minutes into the presentation and my phone rang, I was sold
- By moving from a majority outbound to a high percentage inbound debtor call model Clarity Credit Management has delivered a four-fold increase in income with only 25% more employees –
London, UK – November 26th , 2012 - VoiceSage, the company that enables automated real-time customer conversations, has announced that Clarity Credit Management has increased turnover by 200% with only 25% more employees by moving from a majority outbound to a high percentage inbound debtor call model using VoiceSage.
Clarity Credit Management has been providing credit management services to lenders since 2005, operating in a high-pressured industry where the focus is on delivering maximum yield with minimum outlay.
Traditionally it had relied on a combination of outbound letters and a call centre operation to make contact with debtors. The call centre was powered by a dialler and the company was dependent on outbound contact for 75% of its successful contacts. However, as the volume of work increased, Clarity faced a growing quality issue and a ceiling to productivity. It was achieving only a 40% Right Person Contact (RPC) rate and, from that, a 50% success rate.
Determined to reverse the trend Clarity decided on a more proactive, multi-channel route to its customer contact activities. This now includes interactive voice messaging, text (SMS) messaging, email, web portal contact and a Pay Zone facility (a UK-wide on-premises independent payment network). As part of this strategy, Clarity selected VoiceSage to generate proactive outbound voice and text messages on a daily basis.
Clarity reports that VoiceSage has proved a major contributor in achieving a shift in call behaviour, with the following results:
• 65% of calls are now inbound, significantly improving collection revenue, because the conversion rate to payment is much higher for inbound calls;
• The cost per RPC and the Cost per Pound collected per agent have dramatically changed, making the company more cost-competitive. Clarity has increased turnover by 200% with only 25% more employees, and experienced a simultaneous drop in telephony costs;
• Clarity can now service more clients, with fewer resources and for less cost;
• The cost per success for voice and text messaging activity fell by a further 32% in the first 12 months and remains lower than the equivalent outbound call activity. The cost per success of voice and text messaging, email and debtor portal channels as a whole fell 24% in the same period.
Clarity has been particularly impressed with the VoiceSage solution’s ease of use, and speed of deployment. Laurence Rix, who led the implementation internally, recalls, “When a campaign was created 15 minutes into the presentation and my phone rang, I was sold. That has been a characteristic of doing business with VoiceSage - everything is made as easy as possible.”
A crucial element of the VoiceSage solution is the access to valuable analysis and reporting capabilities. Says Laurence, “The solution gives me a level of control over performance that I wouldn’t otherwise have. I can tell our campaign manager whether we are meeting or exceeding our expectations, and focus on what is working. If there are any questions at all about whom we called, when, how many times etc, we have the data on hand. I know we've differentiated ourselves with this capability.”
Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Dublin and London, VoiceSage and its founders have deep heritage and experience in delivering transformational customer communications solutions that streamline and add value to high-volume outbound contact activities.
Household brands including Argos, Dun & Bradstreet, Thames Water, AXA Insurance and Freemans Grattan Holdings rely on VoiceSage to reduce inbound call volumes, increase appointments and deliveries, reduce debt and enable real time customer conversations
VoiceSage’s cloud-based messaging product and services deliver more than 2 million messages a day and are used by businesses serving more than 75% of the UK population. More than 44 million individual phones in the UK have received a VoiceSage message at some time.
Please visit www.voicesage.com and follow us on Twitter @VoiceSage
Carina Birt, Sarum PR
+44 1722 322916
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Sarum PR in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.