29 NOVEMBER 2012
Love Twitter? You will LOVE myTalky!
Send audio messages via Twitter with myTalky Social Voicemail
Fans of some of the UK’s most popular ‘twitterati’ will be able to receive recorded messages in real-time via myTalky from today. myTalky Social Voicemail sees the start of a new audio era in social networking. Anyone can sign up to send and receive private and public messages.
It’s really easy to sign up just;
• Log in to myTalky via your web browser or download the app and record a message of up to 140 seconds. Record words or music and send the audio message privately to individual contacts or publicly by selecting ‘To Everyone’.
• Private messages can only be listened to by the person addressed to because the message is unique to their Twitter login.
• Public messages can be listened to by all your followers. Just press ‘To Everyone’ to leave an audio message to your complete contact list.
• By logging into Twitter your followers are automatically entered in to your myTalky contacts. Just select the contact; then record and send.
Join ‘Made in Chelsea’ celebrities @SpencerGeorgeM, @BinkyFelstead, WAG @NicolaMclean and US Actor @Christian_Massa and be one of the first of your friends to sign up to myTalky this weekend!
If you would like more information on myTalky or to interview Neil Stanley please contact Teresa Quinlan @LovePRLondon or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to Editors:
• myTalky Social Voicemail os the brainchild of UK-based developer Alamex Limited, headed by CEO Neil Stanley.
• @mytalkyapp @nstanley
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of myTalky in the following categories: Entertainment & Arts, Consumer Technology, Media & Marketing, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.