The Dragons were blown away by the brilliance of The Present Club’s idea, which is simple yet effective – to solve the present-buying problem with super-convenience and style
Wow your friends, kids or partners with the best-ever solution for present buying.
ThePresentClub is an award winning, socially interactive online shop, where visitors can 'chip in' to a collection for a gift with friends, or set up their own wishlist to receive presents.
You simply go online and contribute to the gift, which makes giving towards your best friend’s dream honeymoon in the Maldives, or a bike for your nephew, easier than ever. Whether you wish to give a little or a lot, you can share in a really special present, rather than hand over just another small and perhaps unwanted gift.
The Present Club has been launched by Georgette Hewitt, once the City’s youngest ever female trader and now a mother of three. Georgette was amazed by the huge demands being put upon parents to satisfy the continual present needs of their children’s friends.
Georgette took her idea onto BBC Two's hit business programme Dragons’ Den and came away having won the support of Peter Jones and Theo Paphitis, each of whom now own a 15% stake in the company.
The Dragons were blown away by the brilliance of The Present Club’s idea, which is simple yet effective – to solve the present-buying problem with super-convenience and style.
The Present Club gives online access to some of the most popular retailers on the market including Topshop, New Look, Debenhams, House of Fraser, M&S, Mr & Mrs Smith and even Harrods - over 70 great brands.
The Present Club makes buying a gift quick, easy and enjoyable:
• Give a gift without leaving your chair. Set up or select a collection, contribute whatever you like and leave a lovely message for the recipient with just a few clicks.
• Solve your gift dilemmas for birthdays, weddings, christenings and baby showers, anniversaries, Christmas, work leavers, graduations – it is perfect for every occasion.
• Wedding lists are easier to manage than ever. You would love £500 of John Lewis vouchers and £1,000 towards home improvements? Simple!
• Busy parents save a huge amount of time and energy by using The Present Club. Solve all those party present needs from home, with absolutely no hassle.
• Enjoy buying or receiving gifts from top stores like Fenwicks, with over 70 retailers to choose from.
• Never again have the hassle of organising a whip-round, which is great news if you have ever tried to get everyone to chip in for someone at work or for a teachers' end of term present. If you’re the recipient, it’s easy to send a thank you email.
• Print off a downloadable voucher (of any price) and give the gift of choice to your friends. They can spend it on any products on The Present Club website.
• Save waste once and for all. The Present Club is far greener than adding to the mountains of unwanted presents that go neglected each year.
There is so much to choose from at The Present Club – thrilling experiences and pamper days, delectable fashion, food and wine, music, games, holidays and an option to add a deposit for a new home on your wedding list! From you, to them, with a click of your fingers.
Join the online gift-giving revolution and solve all your present needs. For further information about The Present Club, please contact Georgette at email@example.com.
Georgette Hewitt- 07867 516163
Founder and Managing Director
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of The Present Club Ltd in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Entertainment & Arts, Leisure & Hobbies, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Environment & Nature, Food & Drink, Personal Finance, Travel, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.