hybris, the top-rated provider of omni-channel commerce software, today announced the industry’s only commerce solution specifically designed to help carriers sell more phones, plans and value-added services on the web and in the store. The new hybris Telco Accelerator™ comes bundled with the industry acclaimed hybris Commerce Suite and includes capabilities aimed at helping carriers launch fully functional wireless phone commerce experiences that drive higher average revenue per user (ARPU) in as little as three to four months.
“hybris has long been recognised as offering the best multi-channel user experience for selling anything online” according to Ariel Ludi, hybris CEO. “Now the hybris Telco Accelerator makes it much easier and faster for wireless carriers to implement a feature-rich commerce solution specifically designed to deliver a rich shopping experience for their customers regardless of channel.”
The hybris Telco Accelerator includes the rich set of B2B and B2C commerce functionality rated by both major IT analyst firms as “leader” and among the top 2 or 3 general-purpose commerce platforms in the world – and now tailored for telcos.
Unlike other commerce platforms, which require extensive and expensive modifications to make their retailer-centric applications work for telcos, the hybris Telco Accelerator includes a production-ready customizable web storefront and built-in telco-centric features, resulting in much faster time to value and much lower total cost of ownership.
Purpose-built enhancements to the hybris Commerce Suite enable telcos to offer phones, plans and cloud services under a variety of flexible recurring pricing models. With advanced packaging capabilities, telcos can easily construct complex bundles of products, with sophisticated rule-based discounts, and give their customers the power to create their own packages with a modern guided-selling user experience. Handling plan eligibility and accessory compatibility has also never been easier than with hybris’s rich product content management.
With hybris, telcos will see immediate business value:
• Increase conversions and develop a price-segmentation strategy. Create a personalised customer experience for more relevant offers of devices and plans – an increasingly vital strategy as business drivers shift from new customer acquisition and network expansion to customer retention.
• Create and unlock new business opportunities – even in saturated markets -- with built in multi-site, multi-language and multi-brand capabilities.
• Capture business customers with a rich set of B2B functionality – including support for self-service account management, procurement processes, organizational hierarchies, employee entitlements, volume purchasing, and enterprise-class reporting.
• A true omni-channel experience for customers: a single view of product and plan offerings from any device, plus a seamless experience including buy online / pick up in store and long-tail product availability in store.
• The ability to manage all product information and relationships with hybris’s highly acclaimed master data management (MDM) — a requirement for a seamless cross-channel consumer experience.
“As telcos seek additional revenue sources such as over-the-top (OTT), cloud services and value-added services (VAS) sold to small business and consumers, and as many telcos enter the streaming video and digital content businesses, they are increasingly experimenting with innovative selling models,” said Moritz Zimmerman, hybris Chief Technology Officer. “hybris supports these initiatives with the most agile selling platform, engineered for extension, expansion, and innovation.”
For more information, visit www.hybris.com/telco
hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris delivers "OmniCommerce™": state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products and orders, and its customers a single view of the business. hybris' omni-channel software is built on a single platform, based on open standards, that is agile to support limitless innovation, efficient to drive the best TCO, and scalable and extensible to be the last commerce platform companies will ever need. Both principal industry analyst firms rank hybris as a “leader” and list its commerce platform among the top two or three in the market. The same software is available on-premise, on-demand and managed hosted, giving merchants of all sizes maximum flexibility. Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B brands Nespresso, P&G, Bridgestone, Rexel and Thomson-Reuters, as well as consumer brands Galeries Lafayette, Levi’s, Lufthansa, Migros, Nespresso, Nikon and Toys’r’Us . hybris has operations in 15 countries around the globe. hybris is the future of commerce™. For more information, visit www.hybris.com
For further information please contact:
Julie Kirby or James Cooper
Tel: +44 (0) 7956 955625
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Ascendant Communications in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.