If you’re struggling to write your christmas wishlist, or need ideas for someone special, luxury brand L.K.Bennett, has launched its pre-christmas sale with some amazing deals to be snapped up.
From tailored dresses to statement clutch bags, there is something to suit the wardrobe of every stylish woman.
Sale items include:
• Cherry sherling lined boots: was £235, now £145
• Denna court shoe: was £195, now £145
• Grove hobo bag: was £395, now £275
• Gina two pocket shirt: was £145, now £85
• Hilton micro bag: was £275, now £145
• Bridget platform sandal: was £250, now £175
• Leo knee boot: was £325, now £275
• Elysia tailored dress: was £245, now £145
• Dori ankle boot: was £245, now £145
• Linn Mary Jane: was £195, now £125
• Nina box clutch: was £224, now £175
L.K.Bennett is an international, accessible luxury brand that reflects its unmistakable British heritage; a modern blend of femininity, colour and style. Its collections of shoes, ready-to-wear, handbags and
accessories, appeal to women who want a wardrobe perfect for any occasion. Founded by Linda Bennett in London in 1990, L.K.Bennett has since established itself as a leading British fashion brand, offering sophisticated collections of shoes, clothing, handbags and accessories to meet the lifestyle of every woman.
Notes to editors:
All products are available online now from www.lkbennett.com
For more information please contact:
Hannah Foster at Propellernet
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Propellernet Ltd in the following categories: Leisure & Hobbies, Women's Interest & Beauty, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.