The UK’s leading discount voucher code website has announced its ten most popular discount codes from the last week.
The ten most popular discount codes on the UK’s most popular discount voucher code website www.MyVoucherCodes.co.uk for the past week are as follows:
1. Domino’s – 30% off when you spend £30 at Domino’s Pizza - http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/dominos-pizza
2. Clarks Shoes – 10% off orders plus free delivery at Clarks - http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/clarks
3. Amazon – (deal) Up to 40% off PCs, cameras, tablets and accessories at Amazon - http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/amazon
4. Tesco - £12 off when you spend £60 or more on your first shop at Tesco Grocery - http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/tesco
5. Wallis – Extra 10% off in the up to 50% off Sale at Wallis - http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/wallis
6. Littlewoods - £25 Off First Orders Over £50 When Opening a Credit Account at Littlewoods - http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/littlewoods
7. LOVEFiLM – 30 days free plus £20 Amazon Voucher at LOVEFiLM - http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/lovefilm
8. Sainsbury’s - £10 off first grocery shop orders over £50 at Sainsbury’s - http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/sainsburys
9. Weight Watchers – save £33 when you sign up for 6 month online plan at Weight Watchers - http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/weight-watchers
10. The Body Shop – 30% off everything including sale at The Body Shop - http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/the-body-shop
Mark Pearson had the following to say,
“Despite their tough week in the media, our Tesco code was particularly popular. It’s also interesting to note Weight Watchers’ inclusion in the top ten, clearly a result of New Year Resolutions!”
For further information, please contact Rich Leigh of 10 Yetis PR Agency by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01452 348 211.
Mark Pearson, chairman of MyVoucherCodes.co.uk, is a regular media contributor regarding online shopping and the credit crunch. At 32, his personal worth is more than £60 million. Mark was previously a chef working under Gordon Ramsay at Claridges, London.
Mark appeared as a ‘Secret Millionaire’ in the series on Channel 4, in which he donated £115,000 of his own money to worthy causes.
MyVoucherCodes has had sales exceeding £600m in 2011.
MyVoucherCodes.co.uk saved consumers more than £60m on online purchases throughout 2011, alone.
MyVoucherCodes is the UK’s most popular discount site.
MyVoucherCodes is part of the Markco Media Group, the largest voucher, discount and money saving company in Europe.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of 10 Yetis PR and Marketing in the following categories: Personal Finance, Media & Marketing, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.