The UK’s leading discount website has revealed the most popular discounts on-site over the past week, based on those that bargain hunters opted to use the most.
Bargain hunters looking to save money have been out in force over this past week, with the likes of Valentine’s Day and Half Term encouraging people to look for savings and discount codes for purchases wherever possible.
The UK’s leading discount website, www.MyVoucherCodes.co.uk, has therefore revealed the most popular discounts of the last week amongst UK shoppers. According to site data, the 10 most popular discounts and deals used by savvy shoppers over the past 7 days were as follows:
1) ASOS: 10% Off Orders at ASOS. Expires 15/02/13
2) Tesco: £10 Off When You Spend £50 or More at Tesco Direct. Expires 24/02/13
3) Travelodge: £10 Off Stays This Weekend at Travelodge. Expires 15/02/13
4) Boden: Extra 20% off new spring styles, plus free delivery and free returns at Boden. Expires 18/02/13.
5) Debenhams Flowers: 14% off all orders at Debenham’s Flowers. Expired 13/02/13.
6) Thorntons: 20% Off When you Spend £25 at Thorntons. Expires 17/02/13.
7) Hotels.com: 10% off Mobile orders at Hotels.com. Expires 17/02/13.
8) Urban Outfitters: 10% Off Everything at Urban Outfitters. Expires 28/02/13.
9) Sainsbury’s: £10 off First Online Grocery Order over £50. Expires 17/02/13
10) Strada: £10 off when you buy any 2 mains. Expires 28/02/13.
Mark Pearson, Chairman of MyVoucherCodes.co.uk, commented on the week’s most popular codes:
“This week was a pricey one for a lot of us; Valentine’s Day and Half Term were upon us, so if you weren’t spending to keep your loved one happy, you were likely to be spending to occupy the kids! A lot of our most popular codes this week related to both Valentine’s and travel, so it seems that a lot of lucky lovers may be whisked away this weekend for a romantic break. It’s great to see that so many savvy shoppers looked to save before they spent!”
For more information please contact Emma Kent of 10 Yetis Public Relations Agency on 01452 348211 or email@example.com.
Mark Pearson, chairman of MyVoucherCodes.co.uk, is a regular media contributor regarding online shopping and the credit crunch. At 32, his personal worth is more than £70 million. Mark was previously a chef working under Gordon Ramsay at Claridges, London.
Mark appeared as a ‘Secret Millionaire’ in the series on Channel 4, in which he donated £115,000 of his own money to worthy causes.
MyVoucherCodes has had sales exceeding £600m in 2011.
MyVoucherCodes.co.uk saved consumers more than £60m on online purchases throughout 2011, alone.
MyVoucherCodes is the UK’s most popular discount site.
MyVoucherCodes is part of the Markco Media Group, the largest voucher, discount and money saving company in Europe.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of 10 Yetis PR and Marketing in the following categories: Women's Interest & Beauty, Personal Finance, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.