This month, SportsShoes is thrilled to announce the worldwide launch of new editions for two big running shoe brands, Adidas and Nike.
27th Feb 2013
This month, SportsShoes is thrilled to announce the worldwide launch of new editions for two big running shoe brands, Adidas and Nike. With marathon season fast approaching, there is a strong focus on optimum training and improving performance potential. Sports brands are staying ahead of the game with cutting-edge technology designed to give runners the extra power they need to succeed. Both new editions are guaranteed to give your fitness regime a lift-off!
The new Adidas Energy Boost Running Shoes are engineered to charge every step you take. These unique shoes absorb the energy you put into every stride and fire it back, giving you more forward momentum.
- The Adidas Boost shoes have a revolutionary new midsole unit which is developed with thousands of energy capsules which store and unleash energy for the ultimate, responsive ride.
- The midsole is 30% more temperature resistant than standard EVA foam, helping retain their responsiveness in varying conditions, ensuring the energy returned remains consistent and efficient.
- This shoe has a TechFit upper support with Powerbands which delivers a flexible yet stabilising fit.
The Nike Flyknit Lunar Running Shoes are their latest innovative running footwear designed for the sole purpose of improving your personal best; it was inspired by feedback from runners who wanted a shoe that had the snug and virtually unnoticed fit of a sock.
- The shoes upper is made of the new, virtually seamless Flyknit technology which provides an adaptive fit and superb support, Flywire threads wrap the midfoot and are adjustable through the laces.
- Nike Flyknits are ultra-lightweight and weigh just 226g per shoe.
- The new bottomless carrier has strategically placed cushioning inserts which offer maximum impact protection in key areas on the heel and forefoot.
For more information on SportsShoes and running or samples please visit: www.sportsshoes.com/running
Notes to Editors:
For more information contact:
Sophie Tanner: email@example.com or 01273 760989
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Propellernet Ltd in the following categories: Leisure & Hobbies, Sport, Consumer Technology, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.