Today, sees the launch of the National mediation Awards 2013, sponsored by Executive Grapevine. The awards are a celebration of the important role that mediators play in creating productive, happy, healthy and engaged workplaces.
The theme of the 2013 National Mediation Awards is 'Moving Mediation into the Mainstream'. This year's theme reflects the ongoing development of mediation as a credible and sensible mechanism for resolving business, workplace, employment and consumer disputes.
Recognising excellence in mediation
The awards are an opportunity to recognise best practice in a number of areas and the dedication and hard work that lie behind successful mediation schemes. We are delighted that this year’s awards are once again being sponsored by Executive Grapevine. Further sponsorship opportunities are available - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
The categories are:
• Mediation Scheme of the Year (Over 12 months in operation)
• In-House Mediator of the Year
• Mediation Scheme Co-ordinator of the Year
• Best Newcomer to Mediation (Mediation schemes less than 12 months old)
• Independent Mediator of the Year (open to all external or panel mediators)
• Plus new category for 2013, Mediation Champion of the Year (To reward endeavours for raising the profile of mediation)
• President's Award for overall mediation best practice - chosen by PMA President
To complete an entry form for one of the awards, please click here or to nominate, email: Irene.email@example.com
The awards themselves take place in the afternoon of 26th September at a central London location, you can book your free place here.
Last year’s winners were:
• Mediation Scheme of the Year - Lloyds Banking Group
• In-House Mediator of the Year - Leatham Green from East Sussex County Council
• Mediation Scheme Co-ordinator of the Year - Joint winners Julie Foster from Hertfordshire Constabulary and Mary Siddall from Southampton University
• Best Newcomer to Mediation -The University of Kent
• Independent Mediator of the Year - Dilys Lloyd
• President's Award for overall mediation best practice went to Visit Scotland
About the PMA
The Professional Mediators' Association is an independent, not for profit company formed in 2007 to act as a professional body for a community of mediators working across the UK and globally. The PMA exists to raise awareness of mediation and to promote excellence in all aspects of business, workplace, employment and consumer mediation.
Our aim is to provide a voice for professional mediators and to influence government policy and decision making whilst raising the profile and standards of mediation practice. For more details and to join the PMA, please visit www.professionalmediator.org
Notes to editors
• For more details please contact David Liddle at the Professional Mediators' Association (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• The Professional Mediators' Association exists to promote excellence in all aspects of business, workplace, employment and consumer mediation.
• Visit www.professionalmediator.org for more information and to download a membership pack.
• For press and media enquiries, or to arrange an interview, please contact David Liddle on 020 7404 3186 or e-mail: email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Professional Mediators' Association in the following categories: Business & Finance, Education & Human Resources, Public Sector, Third Sector & Legal, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.