The key benefit of utilising smartphone technology in this way is that is creates a fully mobile platform, providing users with The Continuous Cloud™.
Software Europe, the largest provider of online expenses management solutions for the NHS, has released Expenses360 for use with BlackBerry® smartphones.
The release of this app sees two industry leaders within the NHS providing even further benefits to their mutual clients. Software Europe has been providing Expenses, the leading online expenses management solution, to the NHS for over ten years.
Expenses360 for use with BlackBerry® smartphones follows the successful launch of Expenses360 for iPhone® and Android™, which have both been well received by the customer base. Software Europe is committed to providing innovative solutions with business benefits of the highest level for its customers and Expenses360 provides an even smarter solution to those already embracing cloud technology.
BlackBerry® is particularly prevalent within the NHS due to the policy controls and high levels of security management. Software Europe’s release of Expenses360 for BlackBerry will therefore be pivotal to how expenses management within the NHS continues.
Neil Everatt, CEO at Software Europe, comments; “Technology is continually improving the ways in which businesses are able to operate, and our commitment to innovation ensures that we remain at the forefront of these developments. We know that the BlackBerry app has been eagerly anticipated by both our public and private sector clients, so we are pleased we have been able to provide a way of yet again improving and building on the excellent service we strive to provide.”
Deborah Saunby, Sales Director at Software Europe, adds; “The key benefit of utilising smartphone technology in this way is that is creates a fully mobile platform, providing users with The Continuous Cloud™. Business processes which were once heavily time consuming can now be done from anywhere at any time; employees no longer need to be at a desk, let alone onsite in order to complete the expenses process. I am sure that the benefits organisations see will continue to rise as cloud and smartphone technologies are embraced and further developed.”
NHS organisations are challenged to £20 billion of efficiency savings by 2015 and Expenses360 provides that next step enabling staff to record their expenses on the move, increasing patient contact time and making it possible for managers to process and approve claims without delay.
– END –
About Software Europe:
1) Software Europe is the UK's leading supplier of online employee expenses management solutions to the NHS. Since 1989 Software Europe has been delivering exceptional products and high quality service that strive to streamline business processes and reduce spend.
2) Expenses is a secure, online solution that provides a simple policy compliance process for employees to submit, authorise, reimburse and audit employee business expenses. It is the first expenses solution to completely remove the double data-entry across an approved bi-directional interface into ESR.
3) Software Europe also develops and supplies a range of other cloud solutions; Framework, a leading contact management solution automating the administration of contracts - centralising contract, supplier and product information into one secure central repository; Corporate Diligence, an online solution managing the entire due diligence process, from data collection to the automated creation of due diligence reports; and GreenLight a workflow management solution replacing paper forms with an automated electronic way of submitting, authorising and reporting via online e-forms. This includes GreenLight Workforce a product designed to manage the administration of staff; from recruitment to termination.
4) The Continuous Cloud™ is bridging the gap between mobile and cloud technology.
5) To download the app Get it at BlackBerry® World™
Please visit our website for further information www.software-europe.com
Media enquiries to:
Corporate Communications Assistant
BlackBerry, and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Software Europe in the following categories: Business & Finance, Public Sector, Third Sector & Legal, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.