It is extremely transparent and puts you in complete control of your expenditure
- Cloud-based portal provides complete purchasing visibility & total budget control -
Surrey, UK: Pelican, the procurement and supply chain management specialist, has today announced the launch of Pelican Purchasing Intelligence (Pi). Pi is a new cloud-based procurement solution that is designed to provide complete visibility, management and control over purchasing spend, budgets, stock valuation and supplier invoices.
Designed in conjunction with client feedback, the Pelican Pi portal helps operators to ensure that purchasing expenditure is in line with set budgets, and delivers alerts notifications if budgets are close to, or have been, exceeded. Invoices are automatically added by Pelican into Pi, meaning clients are not required to manually input purchase information, creating time and efficiency savings.
Shabaz Mohammed, Managing Director, Pelican said: “Sometimes managing suppliers and fully understanding the supply chain can be difficult. Even getting clear visibility of what’s being purchased across the business can be a time consuming process. Pi is a unique solution that provides total visibility, management and control over your purchasing spend, budgets, stock valuation and supplier invoices. Pi displays your purchasing data as easy to understand, detailed graphs, helping you to see what's actually happening to your supply chain within your business, at any time.”
The system provides full visibility over an organisation's purchasing spend and can track GP margins, stock valuations and a wide variety of purchasing reports.
Adds Shabaz Mohammed: “Pi collects live customer invoice data daily, directly from suppliers. With Pi you don’t need to change how your business operates to gain insight and visibility over your procurement. Your staff can continue to order as usual, whilst with Pi you can easily see exactly what your organisation is buying. It is extremely transparent and puts you in complete control of your expenditure.”
Pelican Pi – Key Features at a glance:
• Instantly view top-spend product items.
• Examine all cost centres’ individual expenditure.
• Review purchasing spend by product or supplier.
• Analyse purchasing spend by product category.
• Track expenditure against a set budget.
• Receive email alert notifications if budget is exceeded.
• Monitor contract compliance.
• Stock Management and GP analysis.
• View a consolidated supplier statement.
• Locate and print supplier invoices and credits.
• Import supplier data into accounts package.
• Reconcile supplier invoices across multiple budget holders.
For further information or a free demonstration of Pi in action, telephone +44 (0) 1252 705 222 or visit www.pelicanbuying.co.uk.
Notes to Editors:
Images are available on request.
01787 313822 / firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Peptalk Communications in the following categories: Business & Finance, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.