E-LITES COMES TO THE RESCUE OF NOTTINGHAM FOREST LADIES FC
E-Lites are delighted to announce that they have stepped in to help Nottingham Forest Ladies FC. After learning about the plight of the team, which has almost led to them going out of business and dropping out of the League, E-Lites have invested a sponsorship deal which will enable the team to continue playing for the short term.
E-Lites have a significant involvement in British football. The Worcestershire based company has already formed successful partnerships within football including Celtic and Rangers, as well as Championship side Derby County, whose Ladies side are Forest Ladies’ Sunday opponents. The company are also partners with British Superbikes and The O2.
Director of Football at Nottingham Forest Ladies Lisa Dawkins comments: "This is a real lifeline for the club and is a platform to build continued interest and support to the Club across all levels. It has also motivated our members to reach out further in efforts and ensure our longer term survival."
She continues: "Without E-Lites’ contribution this week we could not plan to play our next games and cover club expenses for the next 8 weeks. On behalf of NFLFC I cannot thank E-Lites enough for their support."
Trevor Field, Sales and Marketing Directorof E-Lites, said: "We were concerned to learn about the plight of Nottingham Forest Ladies FC. Helping the team out fits perfectly with E-Lites belief of encouraging people to achieve great things. Football is a great sport for exercise and the Ladies team is very much part of the local community here in Nottingham, something we very much support and believe in.
“It is clear these ladies are absolutely passionate about their football and they would have been devastated to see their team go under. I am delighted E-Lites have been able to step in and help them continue playing and enjoying this wonderful game.”
Pictured: (ladies, l-r) Laura O’Neill, Nina Merritt and Andi Bell, Nottingham Forest Ladies FC with Trevor Field, Sales and Marketing Director of E-Lites, announce a new sponsorship deal which will enable the Ladies team to continue playing until the end of this season.
For further information please contact:
Trevor Field, Sales and Marketing Director, E-Lites
Tel: 01527 573411 or mobile 07711 167314
PJ Andrews, Nottingham Forest Ladies FC
Tel: 07834 072361
Press: Jon Pitt, Social Media Manager
Notes to Editors:
1. Government figures show that smoking rates in Scotland are higher than elsewhere in the UK with 25% of men and women smoking. Scottish Smoking Data: Office for National Statistics: General Lifestyle Survey: Smoking and drinking among adults, 2009. London: ONS; 2011.
2. Professor John Britton of the Royal College of Physicians told the BBC that “If all the smokers in Britain stopped smoking cigarettes and started smoking e-cigarettes we would save 5 million deaths in people who are alive today”
3. E-Cigarettes are immensely safer than tobacco cigarettes: The NHS website says that they have 1,000th of the toxicity of tobacco ones. NHS on E-Cigarettes: http://www.nhs.uk/news/2013/06June/Pages/e-cigarettes-and-va...
4. Medical opinion is increasingly backing e-cigarettes which have grown so quickly that 1.3 million people in the UK now use them to help them switch from tobacco. On 23 July 2013 the globally respected Lancet medical magazine published an article showing how important they are to reducing tobacco use The Lancet: http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanres/article/PIIS2213-26...
5. In June 2013 the Polosa study demonstrated how smokers who didn’t plan to stop smoking were giving up completely after experimenting with e-cigarettes. Polosa, June 2013 http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjourna...
6. E-Lites believes tight regulation of product quality and safety is important
7. Established in 2007, E-Lites is now the market leader in the rapidly growing electronic cigarettes market.
8. E-Lites has significantly invested in customer research to ensure its design and quality is of the highest standard and delivers the most authentic smoking sensation possible. The company’s manufacturing facility uses the latest micro-electronic technology, ensuring E-Lites set the standard within the electronic smoking industry.
9. E-Lites cigarettes are globally patented and internationally trademarked.
10. Michael Ryan, Chairman of E-Lites, is also Chairman of the Electronic Cigarette Industry Trade Association (ECITA), a representative body which provides advice, guidelines and support to members, as well as working to ensure the correct regulatory framework is applied to such products through a meticulous audit procedure. For more information, visit www.ecita.org.uk
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of E-Lites in the following categories: Leisure & Hobbies, Sport, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.