changing the face of British fashion on an international scale
British brand to watch in 2014: Adara Leigh of London
By Adara Leigh of London
# for immediate release
November sees the official launch of Duchess of Eden, a resort collection comprising of luxury shoes, printed silks, belts and handbags. Wonderfully feminine, the colection, combines the beauty of vivid green and fuchsia metallics, contrasted against monochrome and patent leathers.
Adara Leigh of London’s debut embodies the brand’s signature style, a fusion of both English and African allure. Discerning trendsetters will adore the collection’s charming play on whimsical British gardens and London’s geometric skyline.
What makes Adara Leigh of London so special is that it’s a high-end brand that celebrates individuality and heritage. All ready to wear and bespoke pieces are beautifully crafted by British artisans to embody the regal confidence of the modern woman.
Founder and Creative Director, Meroe Bleasdille says “After years in the making, it fills me with pride to finally present our debut collection Duchess of Eden. We are incredibly excited about changing the face of British fashion on an international scale”.
Order the collection today online www.adaraleigh.co.uk or book a personal appointment at their Fulham studio, London by calling +44 (0) 207 731 0379
Email all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow on Facebook and @Adara_Leigh_ldn on Instagram and Twitter
1. For further images of the product range please contact the Press Office on email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 731 0379
2. Adara Leigh of London‘s shoes are available in UK sizes 4 to 9 (European sizes 37-42)
3. British born and based Meroe Bleasdille, a consultant in public health commissioning, founded Adara Leigh of London three years ago, after being inspired by the capital’s multiculturalism and architecture. Having undertaken training at the prestigious London College of Fashion and Prescott and Mackay, Meroe decided to use her expertise in business to start a high-end accessories brand that resonates with the fabulous lives of women both home and oversees.
4. All product images are available on www.polyvore.com
5. Photography by Sheradon Dublin
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Adara Leigh of London in the following categories: Women's Interest & Beauty, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.