Helsinki, Finland – March 26, 2014 – Eniram Limited, the fast-growing Finnish provider of energy management technology and data analytic services to the shipping industry, today announced at Gastech 2014, the world’s largest LPG, LNG and natural gas event, another advanced fuel-saving product based on the established Eniram vessel platform.
Commenting on the announcement, Mr Pyry Åvist, VP Marketing, Eniram, said: "Eniram Vessel Performance Manager (VPM) is a comprehensive energy management tool that will allow users on LNG carriers to analyze and track the total energy eﬃciency of their vessel in real time. In addition, the system is deeply integrated with other Eniram products to oﬀer actionable guidance to vessel crew. Mr Åvist continues: " In order for us to give optimization guidance, we had to develop a method to model the world's most complex vessels, which now enables us to track & predict critical areas such as boil-off".
“With VPM, a deep and complete understanding of a vessel’s energy management is now possible, adds Mr Noël Jelsma, Eniram’s Regional Director Asia-Pacific. This is a major shift in the industry, yet VPM for LNG is only a first step for Eniram: as today’s gas carriers, with countless complex systems, are among the most advanced pieces of floating engineering in the world. We believe that thanks to our unique data platform, Eniram is the only player right now in the industry who is truly able to make sense of all this.”
VPM for LNG in a nutshell:
• Collection of the most critical data for LNG operators and owners such as boil-off and reliquification plant efficiency.
• Oﬀers the possibility for onshore analyses of one vessel, as well as the possibility to compare the energy management performance on several vessels or on the entire ﬂeet.
• Constant performance evaluation. Main dashboard view to oﬀer an easy way for the crew to have a holistic view of the vessel’s energy management.
• Normalized Key Performance Indicators. VPM presents a set of normalized KPI for key energy consumers which allow direct comparison and tracking of energy eﬃciency operation on-board interdependent of operational area, season or cargo loading. These KPIs allow true comparison and tracking of diﬀerent energy initiatives.
• Intuitive graphical interface. The intuitive graphical dashboard shows in a holistic way the main energy producers and consumers in one screen. Users can access the detailed graphical view on one click to further explore the behavior of a speciﬁc component and compare it to another component in the vessels energy management system.
Located at Booth #K280 in Seoul’s Kintex Exhibition Center, Eniram’s nautical and technical experts will demonstrate its product range designed to help LNG carrier operators reduce fuel consumption and carbon emissions.
Established in 2005, Eniram provides the maritime industry with energy management technology to reduce fuel consumption and emissions. Created by experienced seafarers and technologists, Eniram’s solutions range from single onboard applications to comprehensive fleet analysis. They are used by small and large shipping companies on vessels ranging from cruise liners, tankers, container ships bulkers and ferries. Eniram’s mission is to deliver quality products and services that enable customers to save fuel, increase profitability and reduce harmful emissions. Eniram is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland and has subsidiaries in the UK, the USA, Germany and Singapore. www.eniram.fi
For further information or to schedule a meeting with one of our representatives, please contact:
+358 50 547 2151
Regional Director, Asia-Pacific
+ 65 9231 8235
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Eniram UK in the following categories: Business & Finance, Manufacturing, Engineering & Energy, Transport & Logistics, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.