Planview® will present as part of the IT Transformation and Change Management track with customer Allianz as well as take part in a panel discussion at this year’s Ovum Industry Congress, taking place May 13-14 at the Victoria Park Plaza Hotel in London.
Session Title: “CIO Strategy Handbook: The 5 Things to Focus on for Evolving IT and Business”
Studies have shown that engaging the CIO and IT in strategy leads to greater innovation and a healthier corporate bottom line. This presentation will share some sobering statistics and explore the five things CIOs and IT leaders must focus on to evolve IT and the business:
1. Tune into company strategy
2. Delight your customer
3. Fix your financial house
4. Delight your... people? Yes.
5. Dial in innovation management
• Steve Beaumont, Global SRP Solution Marketing Manager at Planview
• Sharon Warrington, Professional Services Manager at Allianz
When: Wednesday, May 14 at 11.55-12.20
Panel Discussion: “Bridging the Gap between IT and the Business - Being an agent of change and transformation
Session Description: A group of industry experts will discuss how IT is no longer viewed as a tool for the business, but as a key differentiator, able to offer competitive advantage and invaluable support to the business. The session will explore how to ensure that new projects are delivered successfully, supported by the right people, and delivered at the expected value, post implementation.
• Moderator: Michael Azoff, Principal Analyst Software IT Solutions, Ovum
• Panelists: Steve Beaumont, Global SRP Solution Marketing Manager at Planview; Sharon Warrington, Professional Services Manager at Allianz; Stephen Chilton, Director of ICT, University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust; Neil Williams, Head of IT, Good Energy
When: Wednesday, May 14 at 12.20
Planview is a Gold Sponsor at the Ovum Industry Congress. For more information or to register to attend visit:
Planview is a global leader in portfolio and resource management, helping organisations drive results by optimising the capacity of their finite people and financial resources. Market leaders across every industry rely on the company’s cloud solutions to manage portfolios across IT, product development, services and finance. Planview’s singular focus fuels a deep commitment to innovation and customer success. For more information, visit http://www.planview.com.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Ascendant Communications in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.