Business Analysis Conference Europe 2014
22-24 September 2014, London
The IIBA UK Chapter, BCS and IRM UK are pleased to present the 6th Annual Business Analysis Conference Europe 2014. Conference highlights include:
• Learn from the successes and challenges of other organisations. Case Studies & Contributors include Lloyds Banking Group, National Grid, Virgin Media, BBC, British Gas, Barclays Bank, BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, Genworth Financial, Specsavers, Nordic AB, ACCA, Asda Stores, Ordnance Survey, Barclaycard, Totaljobs Group, Aviva, UBM, Hiscox, BSG, Fidelity Wordwide Investment, Henley Business School, New Zealand Inland Revenue, Serco, London Business School, Health & Social Care Information Centre, Ernst & Young, UK Government, AJ Bell and many more....
• Choose from 12 intensive workshops featuring some of the best speakers in their field, including two full day workshops covering the syllabus, and including the examination, for the BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Change and the BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis.
• The conference features five conference tracks on Establishing Your Toolkit, Extending Your Toolkit, Discovering the Real Business Need, Business Analysis – At the Heart of Value Delivery and Transforming the Business
• Keynotes include: Professor Eddie Obeng - educator, global speaker, author and visionary and hailed by the Financial Times as a ‘leading revolutionary’ - he will share his insight on ‘Thriving in a World of Change’; David McCandless - bestselling author of ‘Information is Beautiful’ – he will share his passion for Data Visualisation; James Kerr – bestselling author of ‘Legacy’ – he goes deep into the heart of the world's most successful sporting team, the legendary All Blacks of New Zealand, to reveal some powerful and practical lessons for leading change; Suzanne Robertson - a well-known author, instructor, consultant and thought leader, brings her considerable experience to bear on the delicate art of communicating within a business analysis environment.
• Train your Business Analyst Team and take advantage of our Group Booking Discount:
2-3 delegates – 10%
4-5 delegates – 20%
6+ delegates – 25%
Tel: +44(0)20 8866 8366
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of IRM UK Strategic IT Training Ltd in the following categories: Entertainment & Arts, Business & Finance, Education & Human Resources, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.