The New Bigger Issue of Chaat! Magazine is Out! GROW YOUR OWN... CHILLIES!
What do you get the person who loves curry? The UK’s only magazine for lovers of spice, of course!
FREE Chilli Plant worth £19 with every 6 Issue Chaat! Magazine Subscription
To receive your very own chilli plant simply go to our website and choose the special offer subscription package now!
Chaat! has partnered with the wonderful Plants4Presents for this fantastic gift to go along with your curry magazine subscription, which goes alongside our ‘Grow Your Own Curry’ Challenge.
Along with a 6 issue subscription to the nation’s ONLY spicy food magazine, you will also receive your very own chilli plant worth £19, grown and lovingly nurtured for our readers.
Click here to get your preview of the summer issue of Chaat!
Each issue promises 20 Plus outstanding recipes all with a wide range of flavours and styles. Tied in with tantalising travel features linked with exotic dishes, and top tips from celebrities and chefs; Chaat! Magazine is a delightful read for those who love a bit of spice!
Along with your chilli plant (worth £19!), you’ll receive our exciting Summer issue featuring:
• Part 2 of our ‘How to grow your own curry’ feature - With a large section on growing your own curry ingredients from top experts
• 27 fantastic recipes ranging from flavoursome nibbles to impressive desserts that will make you feel like a culinary genius in the kitchen.
• A spotlight on summery spicy twists on barbecuing season.
• As always, there’s plenty of inspiration from the UK’s top restaurants and chefs, and travel diaries that will whisk you off to exotic destinations.
• Don’t miss our regular column with Bill Oddie and features from Mridula Baljekar, Alan Coxon and Cyrus Todiwala, as well as an interview with Nina Wadia and Anjum Anand.
• We also need YOU to vote for your favourite curry for the country’s only Top of the Poppadoms poll.
Chaat! is available at our website www.chaatmagazine.co.uk from £4.00 including delivery or WHSmith Stores £3.25
Subscriptions can be also ordered by phone on 029 20496725
Find more information about Plants4Presents visit their website, www.plants4presents.co.uk
If you think that your company has a story, product or partnership that would work well with Chaat! then get in contact Rosena@chaatmagazine.co.uk
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of British Curry Club (BCC Promotions) in the following categories: Men's Interest, Leisure & Hobbies, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Food & Drink, Travel, Media & Marketing, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.