Grenade ®, as a result of increasing demand from professional athletes and military personnel, launches the Informed Sport version of its multi -award winning Thermo Detonator product. Grenade’s customers range from avid gym goers and fitness enthusiasts to professional athletes and military personnel worldwide who all rave about their products in helping them to push their training to another level.
Alan Barratt, CEO, Grenade® states – “Grenade ® has a huge military following and coupled with the increasing number of professional athletes using sports supplements, the demand for an Informed Sport version of our flagship product was high. Our brand is about energy, personal challenge and achieving goals. Having probably the most iconic sports nutrition product in our supplement arsenal on the Informed Sport programme is the first step to meeting the needs of our customers.”
The Informed Sport version of Grenade® is packaged in a distinctive ‘camo’ grenade and available in store (Holland and Barratt and GNC…) and online channels. For more information on Informed Sport Grenade Thermo Detonator go to http://www.grenade.com
Grenade (UK) Ltd is an innovative British company who have grown rapidly since its launch in 2010. Now selling Grenade ® products to over 100 countries, they have a huge following ranging from professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts, military personnel and Special Forces worldwide. Grenade (UK) Ltd is one of the first British companies to sell sports nutrition products into the USA and exhibits at the largest fitness expo’s in the world. Supported by its ‘Team Grenade’ athletes they have become renowned for their unique branding and have achieved a phenomenal amount of success in a relatively short space of time. As a result, Grenade® is not only widely regarded as the worlds’ fastest growing weight loss brand but also as one of the most exciting sports nutrition companies in the market today. Its range of products include weight management products, pre workouts, vitamin packs, creatine, protein flapjacks, test boosters and patent pending protein powders.
For more information about Grenade® or their products, please contact: Juliet Barratt
(02476)711 284 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Informed - Sport?
Informed-Sport is a quality assurance programme for sports nutrition products, suppliers to the sports nutrition industry, and supplement manufacturing facilities. The programme certifies that all nutritional supplements and/or ingredients that bear the Informed-Sport logo have been tested for banned substances by the world class sports anti-doping lab, LGC. Athletes choosing to use supplements can use the search function above to find products that have been through this rigorous certification process.
It provides the following assurances
1) Quality assured for athletes.
2) Banned substance tested for athlete's re-assurance.
3) The Informed-Sport programme provides assurance that products have been tested for substances listed on the World Anti-Doping Agency list of banned substances.
4) The Informed-Sport programme provides assurance that products have been tested for substances prohibited in sport.
5) The Informed-Sport programme provides assurance that products have been tested for substances listed on the World Anti-Doping Agency list of banned substances and are safer for athletes to use. For more information please visit www.informed-sport.com
6) Every batch of this product is tested for banned substances under the Informed-Sport programme. Products undergo rigorous testing at an ISO 17025 accredited lab to provide the highest level of assurance that they are safer for athletes to use. For further information about the testing process, please visit http://www.informed-sport.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Grenade (UK) Ltd in the following categories: Men's Interest, Health, Leisure & Hobbies, Sport, Medical & Pharmaceutical, Media & Marketing, Public Sector, Third Sector & Legal, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.