Nuremburg, Germany — September 16, 2014 — NCP engineering NCP Engineering today announced that a new version of its Secure Enterprise Client for Android Secure Enterprise Client for Android is now available. The NCP Secure Enterprise Client for Android version 2.33 compatible with Android 4.0 and higher, will enable enterprises to provide secure VPN access to employees connecting remotely to corporate networks using Android devices.
The updated version of NCP’s Android IPsec VPN client features a revamped user interface, including an enhanced notification icon and widget that makes it simple to detect the state of the VPN connection at a glance}}. Support for custom settings has also been improved, as administrators can now more easily configure load balancing support with a new profile setting for high availability (HA) servers, and users can now more easily import configuration files from other vendors.
Enterprises can purchase the latest enterprise Android client from NCP’s network of reseller partners and distributors NCP’s network of reseller partners and distributors.
• NCP’s centrally managed Secure Enterprise Client for Android can be used in conjunction with the NCP Secure Enterprise Management Secure Enterprise Management. (SEM) system, which provides a single point of administration for network administrators to monitor their entire remote access infrastructure and roll out certificates, licenses and other updates automatically.
• NCP’s Secure Enterprise Client for Android is compatible with all common VPN gateways (such as those from Cisco, Juniper, WatchGuard, Checkpoint and Microsoft Server 2008 R2) and major communications and security standards including Internet Key Exchange (IKE) v1 and 2, PKCS#12 certificate support, XAUTH and split and full tunneling. It does not require rooting of the Android operating system and works with all essential business applications, including terminal-server and email clients. When used with NCP’s VPN gateway, its recently patented Path Finder technology Path Finder technology ensures that the VPN connection can be established in challenging firewall and proxy settings.
• Learn more about the Secure Enterprise Android Client Secure Enterprise Android Client and the company’s full range of award-winning enterprise remote access VPN solutions full range of award-winning enterprise remote access VPN solutions.
• Fully functional, 10-day trials are available.
• NCP’s secure remote access management software is available for interested enterprises to purchase to purchase from the company’s reseller partners and distributors.
• Reach NCP engineering on its blog, VPN Haus VPN Haus, or on LinkedIn LinkedIn, Twitter Twitter, Facebook Facebook, Google+ Google+ or YouTube Youtube.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of NCP Engineering in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.