Europcar helps families hit the road this half term for less
London, October 2014 – Europcar, the leader in car hire services in Europe, is helping families make the most of the Autumn half term break without having to blow their budget. With car hire from as little as £12 per day, there’s no excuse to miss out on a fun-filled family getaway. Available for reservations throughout the half-term period, Europcar’s latest offer means there should be more cash for excursions and activities.
“Whatever it is that families decide to do this Autumn half term, we hope that we can help them make the most of their time together, by helping them to keep their budget in check”, said Ken McCall, Managing Director, Europcar UK Group.
“With over 250 locations across the UK, you’re never far from a Europcar branch and our delivery and collection service is ideal for busy parents. Our vehicles also come with damage liability and theft waiver for added peace of mind. With prices starting from just £12, car hire from Europcar is the affordable way to get out and about in the UK.”
Please feel free to use the accompanying photography:
Europcar helps families hit the road for less this half term
* Terms & Conditions
• Best price guarantee excludes bookings made in conjunction with other offers and partners such as airlines
• £12 a day price is based on a 3 day weekend hire from downtown branches (e.g, Carlisle, Bedford and Slough). Offer may vary according to location and time of hire
• Bookings must be placed by 30th November 2014 for check outs until 31st March 2015
• Not available from 12th to 26th December 2014
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
• Valid at participating branches only and only on UK car hire
• UK rentals include, Damage Liability Waiver (subject to a £1,000 excess / all Prestige category vehicles start from £2000 excess), Theft Waiver, road tax, VAT, but exclude fuel
• Mileage restrictions apply
• Subject to availability and driver qualification
• Standard Europcar terms and conditions apply
For further press information please contact the Europcar UK Press Office: Madeleine Roles, Ed McCambridge or Wendy Harrison on 020 8977 9132. firstname.lastname@example.org
About Europcar Group:
Europcar is one of the leading mobility players in Europe. Present in over 130 countries, the group provides customers with one of the largest car rental networks through its own operators, franchisees and partnerships. Europcar operates worldwide its own brands Europcar® and InterRent, which is its low cost brand. It also operates the National and Alamo brands in EMEA. The group puts customers at the heart of its mission whether it is innovation or service. All the employees of the group are committed to delivering customer satisfaction. Europcar is actively promoting Corporate and Environmental social responsibility. Europcar has been recognised again in 2012 and for the 4th consecutive year, as the winner of the first World Travel Award and as the World's Leading Green Transport Solutions Company. Europcar was honoured for the first time in 2012 with the “Europe’s Responsible Tourism Award”. Europcar is owned by Eurazeo, one of the leading listed investment companies in Europe.
For more information: www.europcar.co.uk
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Harrison Sadler in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Motoring, Travel, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.