Absolute Publishing Ltd rebrands as APL Media
Company moves to Kentish Town
(Date: 14 October 2014, London) Travel and lifestyle content specialist, Absolute Publishing Ltd, has rebranded as APL Media and is set to move from Old Street to larger, state-of-the-art offices in Highgate Studios, Kentish Town, on 7 November.
Three reasons why we rebranded
1. To reflect the rapidly changing nature of the media industry and our business. We have listened, learned and evolved into specialist content providers, whether it’s in the form of a branded magazine, website, app, social media or a campaign encompassing events and more.
2. We are driving creative solutions with a diverse portfolio. Our new identity marks a new era for our company. Existing editorial, design, sales, distribution, subscription and events’ expertise will be aligned with the company’s new positioning.
3. Our new brand identity gives us a fresh vibrant look that aligns with our new strategy – creative solutions and content marketing – highlighting our offering to existing and new clients. And we like the colour red.
From the top
APL Media’s chief executive, Anthony Leyens, said "In recent years our business has evolved to a multi-cross platform offering that encapsulates native, digital, data, apps, advertorial, customer publishing, exhibitions, events and, of course, content to fully engage consumers and improve response rates for our customers and their respective target markets.
“Our rebranding from Absolute Publishing to APL Media fully reflects this diversity as we are well positioned to take advantage of this exciting change."
• The address: APL Media, Unit 310, Highgate Studios
53-79 Highgate Road. London NW5 1TL
Our new website address is: aplmedia.co.uk
• Our telephone numbers will remain the same. For any sales enquiries please contact: Matthew Jackson, Managing Director, Absolute Publishing Ltd or Anthony Leyens, Chief Executive, on, tel: +44 (0)20 7253 9909 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• For editorial enquiries please contact Maria Pieri, Editorial Director, Absolute Publishing Ltd, tel: +44 (0)20 7253 9906, or e-mail: email@example.com
• APL Media was launched as Absolute Publishing Ltd (APL) in 1997 with founding client, ABTA, the Travel Association, for whom it produced the trade title, ABTA Magazine. Since then its portfolio has grown to include: National Geographic Traveller (UK), ASTAnetwork, Destination Vacation, Supplements and a series of directories.
• APL Media also produces a series of branded supplements for clients including The Mail on Sunday, The Guardian and The Telegraph.
• Social media
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of APL Media (Absolute Publishing) in the following categories: Media & Marketing, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.