Parents will be all too familiar with the phrase ‘always expect the unexpected’. Which never rang truer than in the case of holiday travel and children experiencing a sudden onset of ‘the ouchies’ or a temperature, en route to the airport or mid-flight.
The BPA-approved Ouch Pouch, ‘brother’ to the award-winning Spilly Spoon range of non-spill medicine spoons, contains all the medical essentials you might need whilst on the go, including space for an Epi Pen, for children with allergies.
The Ouch Pouch, the first medicine bag of its kind in the UK, was designed by one very clever Mumpreneur for parents the world over and contains the following items:-
• ZGEL – a soothing first aid gel which is arnica-based and suitable for bumps, bruises, grazes and bites – and soothes any irritations and make those ouchies better
• CHILDREN’S PLASTERS – sometimes a plaster is as much of as a reward as anything else!
• STERILE WIPES – you can never have too many
• MUCKY MITTS HAND SANITIZER – a spray for those mucky mitts which is made from natural products, alcohol free and there’s no need to rinse after use
• FEVER FOREHEAD THERMOMETER – as we all know our children can be fine one minute and have a raging temperature the next
• A 60ml MEDICINE BOTTLE with child resident cap – this enables you to carry enough medicine for a day or weekend and also complies with international travel regulations (under 100ml bottles)
• SPILLY SPOON - the non-spill medicine spoon is an essential part of the Ouch Pouch as we all know administering medicine is a messy job whilst in our home, let alone in the middle of a packed flight!
• THERMAL INSULATED BAG – the bag is unzipped in the middle and has two pockets which contain all the contents above but are also designed to hold sachets of medicine and Mum’s headache tablets!
• EPI PEN – the Ouch Pouch had been specifically designed to fit an Epi Pen alongside all the above products
• NAME TAG – You can personalise name tags in case each child has different medicine to take
The Ouch Pouch’s inventor, busy mum of three, Philippa Le Boutillier, said:-
“I created both Spilly Spoon and the Ouch Pouch based on my own experience as a mum who was sick of washing gunky bed sheets and also never having medical essentials in one place when travelling.
“The Ouch Pouch is designed to make a parent’s life easier whilst on the move. Which is a saving grace, as any busy parent will concur. Often the simplest ideas are the best and often overlooked.”
The BPA-approved Ouch Pouch is available to buy online at www.SpillySpoon.com or nationwide at RRP £14.99.
Please see website for more information and stockists.
For media information, images and interviews, please contact:-
Miranda Leslau miranda leslau pr
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Miranda Leslau in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Health, Leisure & Hobbies, Travel, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.