The research study is conducted annually across 140 countries worldwide and is exclusively open to HR professionals who oversee their company’s Global Mobility programmes or have responsibility for transferring their company’s employees internationally.
The results and annual report are used by HR and in-house Global Mobility professionals to benchmark their own programmes and to identify the latest in best practice for managing an international workforce of expatriate employees.
The 2015 Global Mobility Survey is conducted in multiple languages including English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Chinese.
Take the 2015 Survey: http://www.circle-surveys.com/uc/GlobalMobilityPartners
Participants will be the first to receive exclusive access to a pre-publication version of the Global Mobility Report 2015 and receive access to the results via the survey’s Global Benchmarking Web Portal!
• Receive priority access to the results key findings report and web portal
• Benchmark your programme against over 1,000 other mobility programmes worldwide
• Gain insight into key mobility best practices and issues for your industry and programme size
• Identify the prevalence of different mobility strategies
Last year, over one thousand organisations took part globally, making it the world’s largest and most reliable survey of employee mobility programmes.
2015 Hot Topics
• Critical Global Mobility Challenges Faced by HR
• Assignment Package & Design
• Selecting the Best Policies for your Business
• What is the Duty of Care in relation to assignees?
• Cost Management Strategies and their Effectiveness
About the Global Mobility Survey
The Global Mobility Survey is the largest and the most robust review of multinational mobility programmes worldwide. The survey is relevant to HR and International Business Managers who are responsible for managing their company’s employee relocation programmes. Last year, 1,269 companies took part in the survey from across North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and the Pacific region and span a wide range of industry sectors.
The Global Mobility Survey is conducted by Circle Research and commissioned by Santa Fe Group. www.globalmobilitysurvey.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Global mobility survey in the following categories: Business & Finance, Education & Human Resources, Transport & Logistics, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.