****FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE****
22nd of January 2015
NEXT VENTURES RELEASES 2014 RESULTS ANNOUNCING OVERALL GROUP GROSS PROFIT UP 14.5%.
Multi-award winning niche ‘Large Enterprise Technology’ focused recruitment business Next Ventures, is today announcing its overall Group annual Gross Profit (GP) at year-end up 14.5% on previous year.
Summary of additional 2014 financial highlights include:
• Quarter 4 GP up 31.5% against the same quarter in previous year.
• Consistent GP growth quarter on quarter with Next Ventures’ December year-end delivering an overall run-rate GP of GBP 8.14 million.
• Overall new business placements for the year increased by 17.5% against previous year.
“We delivered solid, financial results through strong execution and continued diversification,” said Richard Lacey, co-founder of Next Ventures, “a robust performance not least attributable to our teams’ exceptional commitment to deliver against clients’ specifications, but also through our successful ongoing international expansion. 70% of the Group’s business was generated in overseas markets last year with our international subsidiaries Switzerland, Germany and Brazil, performing consistently against plan.”
Lacey continues “we further enhanced the Group’s skills-base through dedicated on-boarding of experienced recruiters that supported the diversification of our niche Large Enterprise Technology recruitment teams into Infrastructure, Digital and Embedded Software. Our ability to evolve continues to deliver differentiated business value to our clients’ recruitment requirements world-wide today.”
“Our outlook for 2015 is extremely positive as we continue to hire aggressively to further accelerate our growth this year,” Lacey concludes.
***FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE***
22nd of January 2015
NEXT VENTURES GRANTED SECO LICENCES ENABLING CONTINUED EXPANSION INTO SWITZERLAND.
Multi-award winning niche ‘Large Enterprise Technology’ focused recruitment business Next Ventures has been granted the SECO Licences to further enhance its expansion into Switzerland.
Labour leasing laws apply to all placements, both temporary and permanent, of personnel in Switzerland and impose several regulations. Next Ventures’ recently awarded SECO licences are government administered certifications allowing its Swiss subsidiary to operate employment practices in any Swiss organisation whilst adhering to labour leasing and placement parameters.
Compliance forms an integral role in Next Ventures’ international growth strategy; Colin Etheridge, Next Ventures’ Sales Director, explains “the granting of the SECO Licences and their subsequent delivery, reinforces our commitment to international and local compliance, ultimately ensuring our ongoing recruitment services throughout the world adhere to local governance.”
Etheridge continues “the pursuit of the SECO licences was a natural step in the profitable progression of our Swiss office, having already made substantial commercial strides there in technologies including SAP and Banking Applications; achieved by the development of key client relationships and the creation of a qualified local resource base by our expert niche Enterprise Technology Recruitment Teams. The final accomplishment of our Swiss compliance enables us to confidently pursue our growth in CH with the continued and seamless delivery of expert niche Enterprise Technology recruitment services to clients and candidates.”
About Next Ventures
Next Ventures is a multi-award winning 100% I.T. (Information Technology) focused recruitment business headquartered in London, with international subsidiaries in Germany, Switzerland and Brazil.
Established in 2001, our initial focus was the delivery of recruitment services for large Enterprise Technology companies throughout the world. Subsequent success in this area led to our diversification into fulfilling niche Large Enterprise Technology staffing requirements for some of the largest corporate organisations world-wide. 14 years later and our focus still presides here today.
Our business continues to experience significant year on year growth; turnover is currently GBP 28million, and set to grow significantly over the forthcoming years as a direct result of our continued re-investment into our people and services.
Our continued success has supported the need for international expansion to aid our global reach with offices now in Germany, Switzerland and Brazil. Each subsidiary office is supported by our team of multi-lingual recruitment consultants who are all specialists in their own niche technology domain combined with invaluable knowledge of local culture.
Recognition in our industry has included consecutive year-on-year awards from The Sunday Times Fast Track 100, and recently being honoured with 2nd place overall in The Sunday Times ‘Best Small Companies to Work for’ awards 2014, which saw us positioned as the highest ranked recruitment company in the UK.
As we constantly strengthen our world-wide network of 190,000 qualified IT candidates and continue to focus on hiring the very best international IT recruiters, our clients’ future recruitment needs are assured as is our unremitting ability to remain agile and responsive to new technologies and new recruitment challenges.
Areas of niche Technology recruitment expertise includes:
- SAP: Contract and Permanent teams across Functional and Technical roles globally covering all modules
- Oracle Technologies: Contract and Permanent teams across Functional and Technical roles globally.
- Business Analytics: including SAS Business Analytics, Oracle and IBM functional and technical consultants,
- Business Intelligence, Data warehousing and Big Data: including Business Objects, Hyperion, OBIEE, SAP HANA, Teradata, Microstrategy, SQL Server, Cognos, IBM Datastage, MDM technologies, Tableau.
- SOA, Middleware, EAI, BPM: including TIBCO, IBM WEBSPHERE, WebMethods, Mule, Pegasystems, Oracle SOA suite/Fusion.
- Salesforce: Contract and Permanent teams across Functional and Technical roles
- Infrastructure: including Cloud and Traditional Infrastructure, systems administration (UNIX and LINUX), Citrix, VMware, HyperV, Windows Azure, AWS, EMC, BMC, Systems
- Management including BMC Patrol, Bladelogic, HP Openview, Opsware, Identity/Access Management, Security, PKI encryption, Firewalls, Networks WAN LAN.
- eCommerce Technologies, Web and Mobile Development: including Content Management, Hybris and ATG, Demandware, Websphere Commerce server, Magento, Episerver.
- Agile Development and Testing: Development using Agile Methodology in any language, predominantly .NET and JAVA, Project Managers and Change Managers for Agile Software development. Testing including Manual and Automated Testers and Test/Project Mangers with relevant automated testing systems experience across stress testing, load testing, performance testing.
- Embedded Software: including Scilab, Scicos, MATLAB/Simulink, EICASLAB, MathCad
- Banking Applications: including Calypso, Charles River, SimCorp, Murex, TripleA, Openlink Endur, Fidessa, Latent Zero, Sunguard, Misys, Bloomberg
- Senior Appointments, Strategy and Architecture
DDI: +44 (0) 203 053 3721
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Next Ventures in the following categories: Business & Finance, Education & Human Resources, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.