In just over a year, since launch, order volumes have risen an explosive 1000%.
Wauwaa.com goes from strength to strength; record number of users
- Leading industry engagement, 150 global suppliers, cart value triples since launch -
London, UK, February 18th 2015, Wauwaa.com, an innovative parenting website, that connects parents and parents-to-be with content, commerce and community today revealed that since it put mobile first, the average spending on the site has tripled. In just over a year, since launch, order volumes have risen an explosive 1000%.
WHY WAUWAA IS A STANDOUT PARENTING DESTINATION
With the official launch today of a new fully “responsive” site, Wauwaa aims to continue its impressive growth, which counts the following industry leading statistics:
- 80% of users come from a mobile device and 70% of revenue comes from mobile
- Conversion rates rank #1 in the industry with over 9% of visitors converting to purchase during peak times
- Users rank Wauwaa #1 ‘best-in-class’ in terms of customer service
- Average time on Wauwaa: Exceed 5 minutes
- Content: Wauwaa’s unique blend of free curated content has more than 700 articles and videos. Wauwaa is performing between three and five hundred per cent better across all social channels compared to any of its closest rivals
- Products from more than 150 global brands and partners available on Wauwaa with over 350 committed to launch in the coming months
Parents and parents-to-be are attracted to Wauwaa for its unique blend of curated original content by global writers and bloggers, real-life video experiences, and a combination of special offers on carefully selected products from over 150 brands and partners. The third pillar of success is the rapidly growing community of highly engaged parents, making Wauwaa a very unique destination for parents...by parents.
Ivan Lopez, CEO and Co-founder, Wauwaa, said, “We have grown at a phenomenal pace by giving parents what they want – good thought-provoking content combined with curated products at fair prices. We have listened and adapted to our users and put mobile first in our approach to the market and consumers; The culmination of this being the launch of the next generation of wauwaa.com.”
Driven by their own personal parenting experience, CEO Ivan Lopez and COO Sam Laakkonen founded Wauwaa in the Autumn of 2013. Together they launched the London and Helsinki based online destination – Wauwaa.com – combining content, online shopping and community to deliver new parents and growing families a “Browse and Discover” experience catering to their every need.
As first-time parents themselves, Lopez and Laakkonen saw a real need to provide a reliable one-stop destination where parents can browse a range of domestic and internationally sourced products, as well as information and advice about childcare and family life.
Today, the company boasts a professional team of twenty representing seven countries and speaking twelve languages. Wauwaa has raised over one million Euros in venture funding from private and institutional investors from America and Europe since its conception. It has grown rapidly as a dominant player in the maternity, nursery and childrenswear market across Europe and beyond.
For more information or to speak to the team at Wauwaa, please contact Andrew at MUSTARD PR on + 44 (0) 1753 656661 or email email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of MUSTARD PR in the following categories: Women's Interest & Beauty, Business & Finance, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.