****FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE****
NEXT VENTURES AWARDED AS SUPPLIER IN G-CLOUD 6 2015 PROCUREMENT FRAMEWORK, WITH THE PROVISION OF NICHE LARGE ENTERPRISE TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT SERVICES.
London UK 11th of March 2015 - Multi-award winning niche ‘Large Enterprise Technology’ focused recruitment business Next Ventures is pleased to announce, following the Crown Commercial Service’s (CCS) procurement applications process, its successful inclusion on the provision of Specialist Cloud Services in the latest G-Cloud 6 (G6) procurement framework.
The G6 initiative provides the UK Government and public sector organisations access to procure a broad range of Cloud-based, digital services off the shelf, thus avoiding potential lock-in to expensive contracts with single suppliers, and encouraging cost-effective, innovative solutions.
Next Ventures has been added as a supplier of Specialist Cloud Services within the G6 procurement framework determined by its proven provision of specialist, skilled technical resource in Cloud related areas including Infrastructure and Cloud, Agile Development & Testing, Security and SOA.
Richard Lacey Next Ventures’ Co-founder confirms, “We are delighted to have been awarded supplier status for G6. We are very pleased our proven aptitude in delivering niche Large Enterprise Technology resources has put us in a strong position to support public sector clients’ key digital initiatives.”
Lacey concludes “We welcome all new client enquiries and alongside all approved suppliers in the G6 procurement framework, can now be found at www.digitalmarketplace.service.gov.uk/service/57975658826956... where we welcome their interest in our qualified resource in the Digital and Cloud space.”
About Next Ventures
Next Ventures is a multi-award winning niche Large Enterprise Technology focused recruitment business Headquartered in London, with international subsidiaries in Germany, Switzerland and Brazil.
Established in 2001, our initial focus was the delivery of recruitment services for Large Enterprise Technology companies throughout the world. Our success in this area led to our diversification into fulfilling niche Large Enterprise Technology staffing requirements for some of the largest corporate organisations world-wide. 14 years later, we continue from strength to strength as a pure-play IT focused recruitment business - the delivery of niche Large Enterprise Technology staffing services around the world still very much at the core of our business.
Our business continues to experience significant year on year growth; turnover is currently GBP 28million and set to grow significantly over the forthcoming years as a direct result of our continued re-investment into our people and services.
Our continued success has supported the need for international expansion to aid our global reach with offices now in Germany, Switzerland and Brazil. Each subsidiary office is supported by our team of multi-lingual recruitment consultants who are all specialists in their own niche technology domain combined with invaluable knowledge of local culture.
Recognition in our industry has included consecutive year-on-year awards from The Sunday Times Fast Track 100, and in 20114 we were honoured with 2nd place overall in The Sunday Times ‘Best Small Companies to Work for’ awards which saw us positioned as the highest ranked recruitment business in the UK.
As we constantly strengthen our world-wide network of 190,000 qualified IT candidates and continue to focus on hiring the very best international IT recruiters, our clients’ future recruitment needs are assured as is our unremitting ability to remain agile and responsive to new technologies and new recruitment challenges.
Areas of niche Large Enterprise Technology recruitment expertise include:
- SAP: Contract and Permanent teams across Functional and Technical roles globally covering all modules
- Oracle Technologies: Contract and Permanent teams across Functional and Technical roles globally.
- Business Analytics: including SAS Business Analytics, Oracle and IBM functional and technical consultants,
- Business Intelligence, Data warehousing and Big Data: including Business Objects, Hyperion, OBIEE, SAP HANA, Teradata, Microstrategy, SQL Server, Cognos, IBM Datastage, MDM technologies, Tableau.
- SOA, Middleware, EAI, BPM: including TIBCO, IBM WEBSPHERE, WebMethods, Mule, Pegasystems, Oracle SOA suite/Fusion.
- Salesforce: Contract and Permanent teams across Functional and Technical roles
- Infrastructure and Cloud: including Cloud and Traditional Infrastructure, systems administration (UNIX and LINUX), Citrix, VMware, HyperV, Windows Azure, AWS, EMC, BMC, Systems Management including BMC Patrol, Bladelogic, HP Openview, Opsware, Identity/Access Management, Security, PKI encryption, Firewalls, Networks WAN LAN.
- eCommerce Technologies, Web and Mobile Development: including Content Management, Hybris and ATG, Demandware, Websphere Commerce server, Magento, Episerver.
- Agile Development and Testing: Development using Agile Methodology in any language, predominantly .NET and JAVA, Project Managers and Change Managers for Agile Software development. Testing including Manual and Automated Testers and Test/Project Mangers with relevant automated testing systems experience across stress testing, load testing, performance testing.
- Embedded Software: including Scilab, Scicos, MATLAB/Simulink, EICASLAB, MathCad
- Financial Services Applications: including Calypso, Charles River, SimCorp, Murex, TripleA, Openlink Endur, Fidessa, Latent Zero, Sunguard, Misys, Bloomberg
- Senior Appointments, Strategy and Architecture
DDI: +44 (0) 203 053 3721
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Next Ventures in the following categories: Business & Finance, Public Sector, Third Sector & Legal, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.