Up to 20% off Summer UK car hire booked before April 7th
Europcar, the leader in car hire services in Europe, is giving customers the chance to get away for less this Summer, with its Five Day Easter Offer. Holidaymakers can get up to 20% off car hire booked between April 3rd – April 7th for reservations between 3rd April and 30th September anywhere in the UK. Whether it’s taking the family down the seaside to soak up the Great British sunshine, or heading for a city break, holidaymakers can take advantage of Europcar’s extensive network of branches around the UK and wide and varied fleet of vehicles for less this Summer.
“With the clocks already having gone forward, people are itching to get out and start enjoying the British countryside”, says Ken McCall, Managing Director, Europcar UK Group. “And with Europcar’s Five Day Easter Offer they can take advantage of a hire vehicle – for more space, comfort and convenience as well as saving on wear and tear on the family car – now for less.”
Offer Terms and Conditions:
• Discount is based on a 1 or 2 day hire checking out Sunday, Monday or Thursday.
• Offer may vary according to location and time of hire
• Bookings must be placed by 7th April 2015 for check outs from 3rd April to 30th September 2015
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
• Valid at participating branches only and only on UK car hire
• UK rentals include, Damage Liability Waiver (subject to a £1,000 excess / all Prestige category vehicles start from £2000 excess), Theft Waiver, road tax, VAT, but exclude fuel
• Mileage restrictions apply
• Max discount available from our downtown branches on selected days (e.g, Carlisle, Bedford and Slough) and rates may vary according to location and time of hire and length of hire.
• Subject to availability and driver qualification
• Standard Europcar terms and conditions apply
Europcar is one of the leading mobility players in Europe. Present in over 140 countries, the Group provides customers with one of the largest vehicle rental networks through its own operators, franchisees and partnerships. Europcar Group operates worldwide its own brands Europcar® and InterRent®, which is its low cost brand. The group puts customers at the heart of its mission whether it is innovation or service. All the employees of the group are committed to delivering customer satisfaction. Europcar is actively promoting Corporate and Environmental social responsibility. Europcar has been awarded again in 2014 for the 6th consecutive year, by the World Travel Awards (« World's Leading Green Transport Solution Company »). Europcar was also designed « Leading Car Rental Company » in Europe, Africa, Middle-East and Australia. Europcar is owned by Eurazeo, one of the leading listed investment companies in Europe.
For further press information please contact the Europcar UK Press Office - Ed McCambridge, Madeleine Roles or Wendy Harrison on 020 8977 9132. firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Harrison Sadler in the following categories: Motoring, Travel, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.