members especially thanked the Pentecostal Credit Union Board of Directors for their unbridled commitment, energy and stalwart efforts
The Pentecostal Credit Union held its 35th Annual General Meeting at the Tooting Neighbourhood Centre on 14th March 2015.
Once again the meeting was very well attended and attracted much lively debate and conversation. Many important issues were discussed, in particular:
• Refurbishing the TPCU’s office to make it more accessible and welcoming;
• Future plans and activities to attract a younger membership, including the work with the Church Credit Champions Network; and
• Continuing the good work of promoting the credit union within the Pentecostal church community
At the meeting Shane Bowes announced a significant dividend of 1% which was warmly accepted by members.
In addition the members especially thanked the Pentecostal Credit Union Board of Directors for their unbridled commitment, energy and stalwart efforts to progress the work of the credit union throughout the last twelve months.
“We were very pleased to see so many of our members attend the AGM. More importantly, it was great to not only get their input to develop our objectives going forward into 2015, but their full and continued support for TPCU” commented Leslie Laniyan, Chair.
Since 1980 the Pentecostal Credit Union has provided an ethical and trustworthy alternative to High Street financial organisations. The organisation provides a safe and convenient place to save and specialises in making loans to members at affordable rates.
Membership is open to any individual, family member, church group or business that practices the Pentecostal faith.
For more information please visit www.pcuuk.com, telephone 020 8673 2542 or email email@example.com
Notes for Editors:
1. The PCU was formed in 1980
2. The PCU has more than 1500 members
3. The PCU is one of the 10 largest Credit Unions in the UK
4. The PCU Loan Book is £4.7 million
5. The PCU has Assets of £10 million
6. The PCU is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority
Press Release Contacts:
Hugh Boatswain – (Interim) Chief Executive Officer
Tel: 020 8673 2542
Shane Bowes - General Manager
Tel: 020 8673 2542
Pentecostal Credit Union
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of The Pentecostal Credit Union in the following categories: Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Public Sector, Third Sector & Legal, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.