The Pentecostal Credit Union 35th Anniversary Loan Offer
This year marks 35 years since the ‘birth’ of The Pentecostal Credit Union. As part of this momentous occasion, and for a limited period only, the Pentecostal Credit Union is offering loans of £3,500 and above on a reduced interest rate.
For saver loans the interest will be 8% (reduced from 10.8%) and for instant loans or capacity based loans it will be just 12% (reduced from 18%).
With an immediate decision on all applications guaranteed, very soon you could also be celebrating with a boost to your finances!
Get in touch today, as this loan offer runs from 1st May to 1st July 2015.
Since 1980 the Pentecostal Credit Union has provided an ethical and trustworthy alternative to High Street financial organisations. Membership is open to any individual, family member, church group or business that practices the Pentecostal faith.
The PCU has grown and flourished over the last 35 years, driven by religious beliefs and values, reflected and practiced through the Credit Union movement.
On Saturday 6th June The Pentecostal Credit Union will be holding a Gala dinner and gospel show at Wandsworth Civic Suite to celebrate the credit union’s 35th Anniversary.
Special guests include top gospel artistes Lurine Cato, Muyiwa, The London Community Gospel Choir, as well as comedienne Angie La Mar with an inspirational keynote address from Bishop John Francis from Ruach City Church.
For more information on The Pentecostal Credit Union 35th Anniversary Loan Offer please visit www.pcuuk.com, telephone 020 8673 2542 or email email@example.com
Key Features of the Pentecostal Credit Union 35th Anniversary Loan:
• Loans are available for £3,500 and above
• At a rate of APR 8% for saver loans
• At a rate of APR 12% for instant loans or capacity based loans
• The maximum term of the loan is 2 years
• The loan offer runs from 1st May to 1st July 2015
• No penalties for early repayment or lump sum deposits
• We guarantee an immediate decision on all applications
Notes for Editors:
1. The PCU was formed in 1980
2. The PCU has more than 1500 members
3. The PCU is one of the 10 largest Credit Unions in the UK
4. The PCU Loan Book is £4.7 million
5. The PCU has Assets of £10 million
6. The PCU is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority
Press Release Contacts
Hugh Boatswain – (Interim) Chief Executive Officer
Tel: 020 8673 2542
Shane Bowes - General Manager
Tel: 020 8673 2542
Pentecostal Credit Union
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of The Pentecostal Credit Union in the following categories: Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Public Sector, Third Sector & Legal, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.