In the past five years we’ve seen an explosion in the number of men, and their partners, shopping for natural and organic grooming brands
Modern men’s grooming routines have moved on from the days when own-brand shaving cream and moisturiser stolen from their partner’s beauty stash would do.
Today they’re taking their cues from celebrities like Jude Law, Alex James, Andy Murray, Cillian Murphy and Ricky Gervais who are known to favour natural and cruelty-free products for their grooming needs.
Increasingly, men are claiming their own space in the bathroom cabinet and filling the shelves with high performance natural and organic products that are kind to their skin as well as the planet.
That’s where ManOrganic comes in. Launching May 7, 2015, ManOrganic (www.manorganic.com) is the world’s first online destination offering all-natural grooming products exclusively for men.
Its secret? The skincare experts behind the site know men don’t have time to mess about. So, just a couple of clicks is all it takes to shop a carefully curated range of natural favourites such as REN and Dr Hauschka alongside new additions including up-and-coming British male grooming brand Elements, and Preserve, a BPA-free razor made from recycled plastics.
“In the past five years we’ve seen an explosion in the number of men, and their partners, shopping for natural and organic grooming brands. After all, it’s not just women that have discovered going natural is safer for their skin and better for the environment,” explains founder Sonia White.
“We insist all the handpicked brands on our site are made using only the highest grade of ethically-sourced natural and organic ingredients. You’ll find no parabens, no SLS and no products tested on animals, either.”
With free P&P, plus expert advice available from the site’s grooming team over the phone or by email, ManOrganic offers the outstanding customer experience men expect online.
Five ways ManOrganic is different:
1. It’s easy to use: The site’s easy-to-navigate design gives shoppers instant access to the world of natural and organic grooming 24/7.
2. Free P&P: ManOrganic pays the postage – customers enjoy the products.
3. One-to-one advice: ManOrganic’s specialist team is available by email or over the phone to answer customers’ questions about natural and organic grooming.
4. An expert edit: ManOrganic’s selection is carefully curated by sector experts who know what makes a great grooming product – from deodorants to shampoo, shaving gel to hair styling from cult grooming lines like Elements and Organic Homme to respected global brands including REN, John Masters and Dr Hauschka.
5. Strict ethical guidelines: ManOrganic only retails trusted brands that deliver high performance products and which exclude undesirable synthetics, are made with respect for the planet and without cruelty to animals.
Sonia White ManOrganic +44 (0) 1606 836606 email@example.com
Tracey Robinson Vert PR +44 (0) 1288 321843 firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Vert PR in the following categories: Men's Interest, Health, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.