We expect this year’s event will be attended by 200 of Europe’s most forward-thinking IT leaders and will focus on transformational IT strategies
Region’s Leading IT Experts Share Best Practices in Technology Business Management during June 4 Event
London, UK. – 14th May 2015 – The Technology Business Management (TBM) Council, a nonprofit organisation dedicated to standardising and promoting best practices for running IT like a business, today announced its lineup of distinguished speakers for its second annual Technology Business Management European Summit on June 4 in Westminster, London. The Summit welcomes Hervé Morel-Derocle, CIO of AXA Investment Managers; Mohit Sarvaiya, Managing Director, Technology Infrastructure EMEA, Bank of America Merrill-Lynch; Martin Kelly, VP Worldwide IT, Citrix; Jim Scholefield, CTO of The Coca-Cola Company; Rob Pringle, Director of Global IT, Gazprom Marketing & Trading; Debra Bailey, CIO of Nationwide Building Society; Andrew Cameron, Group Chief Procurement Officer, Royal Sun Alliance; and Sunny Gupta, CEO of Apptio, to share their TBM success stories and best practices.
“We expect this year’s event will be attended by 200 of Europe’s most forward-thinking IT leaders and will focus on transformational IT strategies for successfully driving greater value, business-alignment, and innovation,” said Chris Pick, TBM Council President. “Our goal is to provide attendees with the opportunity to collaborate and network with their industry-leading peers to share best practices, experiences and business outcomes.”
Attendees will hear from speakers on topics, including:
• IT Service Delivery: How enterprises are using transparency and insights to deliver cost-effective services aligned to business goals.
• Cost and Investment Optimisation: How IT can manage both the supply and demand sides of IT to optimise costs and spend more on innovation.
• Accelerating Transparency: How others are overcoming roadblocks to transparency such as data constraints, lack of skills or personnel, and immature or nonexistent processes.
• IT and Business Agility: How IT can more easily move at the speed of the business by accelerating decisions, exploiting a more variable cost structure and making public and private cloud spending transparent.
• Running the Office of the CIO: How this position can run IT as a business within a business by empowering your infrastructure and operations leaders, IT finance executives, governance, architecture, and planning professionals with clearer insights.
The agenda also includes insightful keynotes, panel sessions, and case studies delivered by the organisations pioneering TBM within their IT departments today. Additionally, attendees will have the opportunity to see live demonstrations of TBM solutions and to explore related TBM services available from TBM Council partners.
With a membership of over 1,600 visionary technology professionals, the TBM Council is driving global standards and best practices for managing the business of IT. This year’s European TBM Summit 2015 will be held at One Great George Street in the heart of Westminster, London. The Summit is followed by a unique networking reception in the Cloisters of Westminster Abbey.
The Summit is open to senior IT practitioners and space is limited, so please visit www.tbmsummiteurope.com to secure an invitation.
About TBM Council
The Technology Business Management (TBM) Council is a nonprofit business entity focused on the development of a definitive framework for running technology organizations like a business. It is directed by an independent body of IT leaders from a diverse group of the world’s most innovative companies like Cisco Systems, First American, Hewlett-Packard, Apptio, and more. The TBM Council’s mission is to serve its members by delivering on key mandates of collaboration, standardization, and education. To learn more about the TBM Council, visit: www.tbmcouncil.org.
0203 637 0646
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Apptio in the following categories: Business & Finance, Media & Marketing, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.