From: Maz Cohen, Founder, Wisher (www.wisher.com)
Wish away unwanted presents!
Free Wisher App takes the guessing out of giving
• Wisher takes the stress out of present-buying in time for Christmas
• Personalised gift guide makes it easy to buy for family and friends – and for them to know
just what to get you
• Fill your 2016 with new experiences from your family
• Free, fun, and simple app available on iOS and Android
• Ideal app to feature in your Christmas app/gifting guides
The strange-smelling body lotion that brings you out in a rash. The three-sizes-too-small ‘fun’ Christmas jumper. The copy of Girl on the train, which, to be fair, you loved – when you read it last year. (Twice.)
Yes, the season of goodwill is upon us – and with it, the avalanche of inevitable unwanted gifts. In fact, research found that we spend a whopping £2.4billion on presents that go straight back to the shop, auction sites, charities or the back of the cupboard.(eBay research ; 2012)
But now there’s an easy way to make sure family and friends know just what to get you this Christmas and for all those future celebrations – the Wisher App.
Wisher turns your mobile into your own personal gift guide, allowing you to capture, store and share everything you’d love in one place all year round.
It’s simple: you spot your perfect gift on a shelf or online, then either scan its barcode or snap it. Wisher will then store it for you, and you can share your list with your friends and family or they can access it all year round.
And, of course, when you want to buy a fellow Wisher something, you’ll see what they want, too. So they’ll also get the right gift every time – saving you time and money.
(Oh, and don’t worry – we haven’t forgotten that everyone loves a surprise! Once someone’s bought you a gift and ticked it off, others will see that they shouldn’t buy it for you, but you won’t see that it’s been bought, or by whom.)
Maz Cohen, founder of Wisher, says: “I’m lucky enough to have friends and family all over the world but I never knew what to buy them! Likewise, I’d see an amazing piece of jewellery in a cool little shop, or a really interesting book online, and I’d just end up forgetting about things because I didn’t have a single place to store them. That’s what inspired me to start Wisher. We’re all about taking the stress out of giving and making it a wonderful, fun thing to do again.”
Wisher is free to download.
It is available for iPhones and iPads and for Android phones and tablets – so that’s plenty of shopping days before Christmas however we recommend you start today!
Join the Wisher Facebook community here https://www.facebook.com/wisherworld
Follow Wisher on Twitter @wisherworld and Instagram @wisherworld
Notes for editors
• Founder Maz Cohen is available for interviews and can comment on a range of Christmas - related gifting issues including: how to take the stress out of giving this Christmas, doing your Christmas shopping in October; always give the right gift Please contact her directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
• For high-res images, contact email@example.com
• For high-res video, download https://vimeo.com/133484988
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Wisher in the following categories: Women's Interest & Beauty, Consumer Technology, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.