Eight new joiners swell ranks at fast expanding
software and managed services business.
Expansion and contract successes attract talent from major organisations including CA technologies, British Airways, InTuit and Allianz
New contract wins at TDB Fusion have seen additional expansion in project service delivery, software development and customer support. TDB Fusion has now more than doubled its workforce in the last 12 months to meet the growing demand for its Federos™ product suite. The market success that TDB Fusion has experienced over the past year means that the company is still recruiting and expects to announce further appointments over the coming months.
Colin Aurelius, TDB Fusion CEO, said of the company’s success, “We’re obviously delighted with our performance over the past 18 months achieving 100% year-on-year growth. More importantly sealing major contracts enables us to attract high level staff from within the industry and high performing graduates underpinning our focus of providing top level customer care and a positive customer experience. These appointments include David Howells as Development Manager who joined us from CA Technologies where he was VP of Software Engineering & Development and Andy Gough who joins from Allianz as Customer Engagement Manager.”
TDB Fusion are expanding rapidly and have this year opened new offices in London to support growth and provide local support for major city based customers. As the business continues to exceed 100% year on year growth expansion plans for the Q4 2015/Q1 2016 include further appointments across the company in the areas of project management, consulting, support and product.
Eight New Appointments
• David Howells joins as Development Manager after 10 years with software technology leader CA Technologies where he held the roles of VP Software Engineering and VP Development. David’s previous experience in software development engineering roles in the Defence sector within Data Logic Limited (Raytheon), GEC Software and GEC Avionics will add significant experience to the business building on the company’s recent success in this market.
• Neil Axtell takes on a new key role within the company of Product Owner after holding a similar position at Intuit Inc a business and financial management software provider where Neil was Agile Product Owner, Release manager person for Intuit's UK, Canada & Global digital commerce platforms.
• Andy Gough is appointed to the new role of Customer Engagement Manager. Andy spent 26 years at British Airways in customer and project management and more recently with Allianz managing the implementation of business partnership supporting programmes. Andy has significant industry experience including working with Nominet and Ofcom.
• Alan Burge also joins as a Customer Engagement Manager from KaizenSpark LLC and previously at The Army and Air Force Exchange Service for 11 years. Alan is a qualified and certified ScrumMaster and registered Prince 2 Practitioner. His qualifications and experience will be invaluable in managing new contracts won in these sectors.
• Jeff Emsley moved to the UK after a long career in technology in Canada and joins TDB Fusion from Agency Sector Management (UK) as Key Accounts Business Analyst.
• Michael Harper expands the software development team joining as a Senior Software Developer after working with development teams in China and India.
• Lesley Pearson joins from Darasoft Solutions Limited having held the position of Network Management Consultant since 2000 and takes on the position of Senior Technical Consultant.
• Bruce Locke is a graduate from UWE in Bristol where he graduated with a Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) in Mechanical Engineering and joins the operational support team.
– ENDS –
Photography: Eight Further Recruits at TDB Fusion - 18/11/2015
From left to right: Alan Burge, Customer Engagement Manager; Andy Gough, Customer Engagement Manager; David Howells, Development Manager; Jeff Emsley, Key Accounts Business Analyst; Michael Harper, Senior Software Developer; Colin Aurelius, CEO; Neil Axtell, Product Owner. (Not shown: Lesley Pearson, Senior Technical Consultant and Bruce Locke, Operational Support)
About TDB Fusion
With offices in the Thames Valley and London UK, TDB Fusion is a UK IT software and managed services company with a global reach, specialising in IT Systems Management, Network Management, and Data Centre Management for service providers and enterprise organisations.
TDB Fusion offers a suite of software solutions under the Federos™ brand that enables customers to introduce a sophisticated role-based Service Portal, underpinned by workflow automation and API integration to vendor agnostic data sources. Federos™ drives efficiency and agility by providing role-based access which is tailored to put control in the hands of the user, leveraging investments in legacy management systems to drive innovation.
TDB Fusion delivers flexible and innovative IT solutions that enable service providers, businesses and government organisations to adopt a unified service and data centre management strategy. The company lists Santander among its investors and provides software and services to worldwide blue-chip clients including Fujitsu, Virtus Data Centres, GEO, Tata Communications and Global Cloud Xchange.
Federos™ integrates multi-vendor systems and data centre management tools to provide organisations with a holistic, bi-directional view of their IT infrastructure and data centre operations. It provides organisations with a unified view of Business, IT and Data Centre Management Systems underpinned by customisable business led workflow and integration.
The Federos™ Unified Service Portal provides a correlated, role-based, bi-directional user interface based on multi-vendor management systems, empowering the user with context related information in a single view. Single sign-on underpinned by comprehensive security management and workflow provides organisations with the benefits of a flexible, intuitive user interface, whilst leveraging rather than replacing legacy data sources. Federos™ is utilised across a broad spectrum of industries and operational environments - unlocking the Network Operations Centre (NOC), extending Data Centre Infrastructure Management (DCIM) and empowering Managed, Hosted and Cloud Service providers.
For further information:
Director of Marketing, TDB Fusion
+44 (0) 7785 395 499
Insight Group Marketing
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Insight Marketing Concepts in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.