2015 was a year of tremendous validation of our products and our overall go-to-market strategy
Company accomplished significant goals and continued to gain market share in its objective to expand its presence in the end-user computing market.
LONDON, February 2, 2016 - Liquidware Labs, the leader in desktop transformation software solutions, today announced that fiscal year 2015 was yet another record year of solid financial growth and expansion of its customer base. Highlights of the 2015 financial results include:
• New license bookings for 2015 hit record levels
• More than half of all sales territories recorded over 100% year-over-year growth
• The company’s Essentials suite hit record levels in bookings as the popularity of the comprehensive solution continues to grow and remains unmatched in the industry
• Stratusphere UX sales were up by more than 50 % year over year driven by a record number of Enterprise License Agreements (ELA)
• Support renewals increased by more than 50% over last year and were spiked by many larger customers opting to renew for multiple years in the future
• The company closed the single largest deal in its history with a U.S. Federal Agency
“2015 was a year of tremendous validation of our products and our overall go-to-market strategy, even in the face of new competition from VMware and others. Our Essentials bundle continues to be the enterprise class choice for many customers looking for User Environment Management, Application Layering, and end-to-end User Experience Monitoring,” said Chris Akerberg, COO and president of Liquidware Labs. “In addition, we have also seen our relationships flourish with Citrix and Nutanix as we continue to prove our value to these desktop virtualization leaders in their deployments.”
Liquidware Labs solutions work synergistically to propel customers into new levels of desktop visibility and portability.
In addition, existing products introduced a number of significant new enhancements in 2015, including:
ProfileUnity and FlexApp
• A file and registry system filter driver approach to FlexApp adds application layering support for Citrix XenApp, Microsoft RDSH, and physical desktops
• ProfileDisk technology dramatically speeds user logon times by seamlessly mounting the entire user profile from disk, supplying the benefits of native profile performance with instant delivery of a user profile
• While FlexApp’s VHD support is highly available with standard replication, VMDK layered environments dependent on VMware vSphere now have a point-and-click clustering option for high-availability, and therefore avoids network load balancers or external database cluster requirements
• Micro Isolation in FlexApp solves a common industry challenge of addressing file and registry conflicts when two or more applications’ dependent files collide when deployed for the same desktop images. With Micro Isolation, FlexApp eliminates packaging complexities while delivering among the highest application compatibility rates in the industry
• Login Breakdown for unique measuring and reporting on login events to identify any delaying bottlenecks. You can trend this information for the user, machine or a pool level by using machine groups
• GPU Compatibility for NVIDIA feature to measure and report on the latest GPU enabled VDI and physical delivery mechanisms
• Stratusphere UX API is a point and click GUI API builder to assist any level administrator or consultant to extract information from Stratusphere UX and repurpose it
• Desktop Applications and Web URLs for Web browser URL monitoring has been added for Chrome and Internet Explorer
• Expanded Linux Monitoring NFS to mount monitoring to the already robust Linux desktop, user and application monitoring age
Liquidware Labs also continues to receive accolades from the end-user computing community, including:
• The SVC Award for Best VDI Product was awarded to the company last fall
• FlexApp received the Redmond Magazine’s Reader’s Choice Award
• ProfileUnity was recognised as the #1 user virtualisation product by IT Central Station
About Liquidware Labs
Liquidware Labs™ provides industry leading platform-agnostic desktop solutions for hybrid Windows desktop environments including Citrix® XenApp/XenDesktop, VMware Horizon View®, and physical Microsoft® Windows PCs. Stratusphere™ FIT and Stratusphere™ UX products deliver visibility into desktop environments and support assessment, design, monitoring and diagnostics (Health Checks). ProfileUnity provides just in time delivery of User Profiles, application and user rights management and context-aware policies. ProfileUnity’s FlexApp feature delivers advanced Application Layering. Flex-IO supports IOPS acceleration in virtual desktop environments. The solutions are available in an extremely cost-effectively priced bundle called Liquidware Labs Essentials. Liquidware Labs products are Citrix Ready, VMware-certified, and are available through a global network of partners. Visit www.liquidwarelabs.com for further information.
Jane Rimmer|+44 7710 email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of hiviz-marketing in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.