TRACKER Connect is a self-installed solution bringing the latest telematics technology to fleet managers
TRACKER (part of the Tantalum Corporation), continues to meet the demands of its customers, with the launch of TRACKER Connect, its plug and play telematics device from just £9.95 a month. The easy to self-install device, connects to the vehicle’s on-board diagnostic (OBD) port, eliminating installation costs. It provides fleet managers real-time driver and vehicle information, to improve fleet efficiency, saving time, fuel and money, whilst boosting customer satisfaction. It also has the added benefit of TRACKER’s crash detection technology for instant and accurate accident reporting as well as the ability to read vehicle diagnostic direct from source.
Users can access driver and vehicle data quickly, at any time, in real time, via the secure TRACKER Connect website. Drawing upon TRACKER’s award winning fleet telematics solutions, the website provides a reporting dashboard that can be customised to the specific needs of customers. Customers can monitor driver behaviour, view maps and schedule detailed reports. Driving style data helps firms reduce the risk of driver accidents and vehicle repair costs, as well as enhancing Duty of Care by encouraging safer driving.
The TRACKER Connect crash detection technology helps fleet managers save time and insurance costs with instant accident notification. The technology’s intelligence can distinguish between bumps and kerbs and actual impacts, with reports provided on impacts via email and screen alerts. These alerts enable fleet managers to quickly ascertain the safety of the driver and condition of the vehicle.
Should a vehicle develop a fault, data will be read via the TRACKER Connect device connected to the vehicle’s OBD and diagnostic information decoded and reported back to the website. By acting quickly to critical or impending problems, users can reduce maintenance costs and help boost profits. In addition, automatic alerts mean fleet managers never miss a service or other key maintenance checks, helping their fleet run more efficiently for longer.
David Wilson, Chief Operating Officer at TRACKER comments, “We recognise the continual challenges businesses face in trying to improve productivity and cut waste within their fleets. As such, TRACKER Connect is the latest addition to TRACKER’s suite of fleet tracking systems, which give fleet managers the information they need to drive positive change in efficiencies, cut fuel costs and reduce emissions, at a very affordable monthly price.
“Crucially, as a plug and play device, TRACKER Connect removes the cost of installation, further reducing the cost to fleet managers, and the ease with which it can be installed means businesses can start benefiting from its fleet data and functionality immediately. We remain committed to delivering the best in market fleet management solutions, and TRACKER Connect is just the first of a number of new innovations set to launch this year that will boost profitability, improve customer satisfaction and support duty of care for drivers.”
TRACKER Connect can be integrated with existing fuel card data, routing or scheduling software and is compatible for use with all modern-web browsing devices including tablets and smartphones.
For TRACKER product and pricing information please visit www.TRACKER.co.uk
Or follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/TRACKER_UK
Notes to Editors
• TRACKER, part of the Tantalum Corporation, has been leading the way in the field of vehicle tracking and telematics since 1993. With over a million market leading security and award winning fleet management systems fitted to vehicles including passenger cars, motorcycles, HGVs, LCVs and plant and construction equipment, TRACKER is still leading the way.
• TRACKER with the police has to date recovered over £500 million worth of stolen vehicles and continues to recover on average £1 million worth of stolen vehicles each month.
• With over a million systems installed to date, its award-winning products ensure its customers have complete peace of mind.
• Tantalum Corporation is one of Europe’s top ‘connected vehicle’ companies addressing some 500,000 vehicles.
• Tantalum's products have the capability to analyse real time data from over 270 data points within a vehicle, with patented algorithms. The company has established B2B relationships with fleets, insurers, auto manufacturers, Tier 1 customers and the UK police force.
• Tantalum Corporation ranked 14th in the 2015 Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100, which ranks Britain’s 100 fastest-growing private technology, media and telecoms companies by sales over the latest three years
For further press information please contact Justine Hoadley, Clare Watson Cecile Stearn or Charlotte Hart at HSL, St James House, 9-15 St James Road, Surbiton, Surrey, KT6 4QH. Telephone: 020 8977 9132. Email: email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Harrison Sadler in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Motoring, Transport & Logistics, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.