Overland Data (Europe) Ltd.
+44 (0)1189 898022
Paul Shlackman/Alex Murphy
Strategic Alliance International
+44 (0)1494 434434
Launch of Gold Partner Programme
Overland Data, Inc., a technology leader in tape backup products, today announced that it is introducing a new channel programme to take advantage of the growth in opportunities in the tape storage market and the move towards SAN and NAS architectures.
The Overland Gold Partner programme, which is being launched in partnership with Overland’s distributors, recognises and supports top performing resellers who have committed to selling Overland products now and in the future and who have made an investment in terms of training and expertise.
The programme is a seal of quality, assuring Overland’s end users that they are in the best hands whenever they buy from an Overland Gold Partner. Overland Gold Partners will enjoy preferential treatment both from Overland and the Overland distributor from whom they source Overland products.
As an Overland Gold Partner, resellers will benefit from:
· Technical and sales training.
· Receiving pre-qualified leads generated through Overland’s demand generation programmes giving partners the power to grow their business rapidly.
· Being eligible to participate in exclusive partner programmes through Overland‘s distributors. These include telemarketing campaigns, reseller and Overland-created direct mail and advertising.
· Access to the Overland EMEA password-protected Extranet website which provides access to sales support information, news on upcoming events and details on promotions and programmes etc.
· Overland support at regional and national exhibitions, seminars, briefings etc.
· Discounted product prices for loaders, libraries and network products for use in demonstration suites or on-site demonstrations with potential customers.
Certification as an Overland Gold Partner will be subject to strict quality control and all Gold Partners must not only undertake training by Overland but also undertake training by one of Overland’s strategic back-up software partners.
"The Overland Gold Partner Programme demonstrates our absolute commitment to the channel. End users can be assured that Overland’s resellers have access to the very best support, training and services", explained Nick Charles, Managing Director and Vice President for Overland’s Europe, Middle East & Africa region.
Overland Data, Inc. (NASDAQ: OVRL) is a global supplier of innovative data storage and storage automation solutions for computer networks. The Company’s award-winning DLT LibraryXpress SmartScale Storage® architecture has set the standard for intelligent automated storage and scalability and established Overland as a leader in the mid-range tape storage market. Today, Overland is broadening its product line and technology offerings to address additional segments of the storage market, including the entry-level small-business market, as well as the higher-end enterprise environment. Overland's patented Variable Rate Randomizer (VR2) data encoding technology, capable of substantially increasing the capacity and throughput of linear tape formats, is being applied by the Company to its entry-level tape drive offerings. It has also been licensed to Imation Corp., Seagate Technology, StorageTek and Tandberg Data. Overland products, acclaimed for their quality and reliability, are sold worldwide through leading OEMs, including Compaq, Fujitsu Siemens Computers, Groupe Bull, IBM and NCR commercial distributors such as Bell Microproducts, Ingram Micro and Tech Data Corp., as well as storage integrators and value-added resellers.
* A trademark or trade name of an entity other than Overland.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Strategic Public Relations Ltd in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.