Requisite Technology, a global provider of B2B online catalogue content solutions invites you to meet its CEO Barbara Mowry.
When: 5th December 2000
12:30 - 6:00 PM
Where: The Weber Group Europe Offices
2 Endell Street
* Barbara Mowry, Requisite Technology’s CEO will announce new customer relationships and partnerships including the company’s participation in one of the most important e-procurement projects in the UK.
* Requisite Technology recently secured $30 million in strategic funding from Oracle Corp and SAP. This round of financing brings the total capital invested in Requisite Technology to $75 million.
* Barbara Mowry will highlight Requisite Technology’s strategy for delivering commerce quality content to the European B2B market.
* Mowry, a highly experienced and successful entrepreneur, will explain how Requisite delivers the definitive, industry endorsed, methodology for logically structuring content to create rich high quality B2B online catalogues.
* Requisite Technology is the preferred content provider for Oracle and SAP e-procurement systems.
* Requisite Technology customers include buyers, suppliers and e-marketplaces internationally like:
For more information please call Jorge Alday or Claire Strathearn for any further information or to confirm attendance on 020 7544 3170 or 020 7544 3210.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Golin in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.