24 - 26 APRIL 2001
The ‘best’ event in the market just got better!
Webcom 2001 (1), the UK’s leading e-business exhibition and conference will be held at Excel, London from 24 - 26 April 2001.
Now in its 6th year, Webcom 2001 combines a comprehensive exhibition, where the innovation of the internet technology meets the application of business needs, with a high level conference and an exceptionally strong educational programme. All of this is designed to provide the visitor with a great day of learning, ensuring they are right on top of the latest developments in corporate web development.
New features for Webcom 2001 include:
* New venue - Webcom 2001 will take place at Excel, London, the new state of the art venue which will provide visitors with a unique experience.
* From the 20th of November you can register for Webcom 2001 on Tel: 0870 7511 508, fax 0870 5711 475
* CMP’s heavyweight eBusiness Conference - one of the most highly rated forums in the US is being brought to the UK for the first time to run alongside Webcom 2001.
* A show within a show - the Webcom 2001 showfloor will have several distinct sections, represented by trails and other feature areas: Security, E-intelligence, Mobile Commerce, Back Office, Extranet, Supply Chain, Procurement,
E-commerce, CRM, Content Management and New Media.
* Visit Wizard - a sophisticated, new web-based tool that will allow pre-registered attendees to personalise their own show programme. This has already been used successfully on other CMP IT events, but is the first time it will have been used on Webcom.
Notes to Editor
(1) For further information about Webcom 2001 and to pre-register your attendance at the event, please visit: http://www.web-com.co.uk
About Webcom 2000
Webcom 2000 took place from 18 - 20 April 2000 at Olympia 2, London. The show attracted over 100 exhibitors and 5,432 visitors over the three days - an increase in visitors of over 50% compared to the previous year’s show. The quality of visitor was also extremely high, with an increase of 11% in the number of Chairman and Board Director level personnel attending the show compared to 1999. Of the total number of visitors, two thirds had authority to purchase or recommend purchase.
About CMP Europe Ltd
CMP Europe Ltd. has more than 20 years of experience in producing industry leading, business-to-business events and publications that reflect the rapidly changing and diverse market of IT. The Company remains at the forefront of the industry by continuously developing existing events and adding new products to its portfolio. CMP’s current successful events and publications in the UK include Computer Telephony Europe magazine and Networks telecom, Webcom, GIS and Call Centre Expo events.
CMP Europe Ltd is a leading provider of business to business marketing services and information to the hi-tech markets of IT, electronics and games. The expanding range of events, publications and on-line services benefit from CMP’s strong industry focus and, as part of CMP Media Inc, a unique global and regional reach. CMP Europe was formerly the IT, electronics and games interests of Miller Freeman UK. Further information about CMP Europe can be found at http://www.cmp-europe.com
CMP Media Inc. http://www.cmp.com
is part of United News and Media plc. Further information can be found at http://www.unm.com
For more information please contact:
Senior PR Manager
Tel: 020 8987 7617
Tel: 0208 987 7704
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CMP Europe Events in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.