A rising trend in the UK is to own a luxury hot tub or outdoor spa with the market for spas, hot tubs, wellness and associated wet leisure products and services set to continue to grow during 2019.*
The health benefits of water and hydrotherapy are renowned and numerous. Hot tubs help to relax your body and mind, improving physical and mental health conditions. The warm water and bubbles reduce the gravitational pull of your body, dilating the blood vessels which means less pressure on your heart, helping you cope with stress and anxiety and giving your body and mind time to relax.**
Advantages include, relief from muscular aches and pains, detoxing the skin, improving body metabolism and increasing circulation, better quality sleep, fewer sick days and generally helping people feel more centred with improved wellbeing.
Nowadays, there’s no need to book in at a spa to enjoy a pampering session. Gardens aren’t just a place to plant and grow flowers and vegetables. They are a place to relax, socialise and unwind and what could be more decadent than a dip in your own spa to soak away the day?
“The 2019 garden is all about reconnecting with nature and each other” says Richard Redman, senior buyer and outdoor specialist for Robert Dyas. He added, “Around 57% of homeowners now use their garden primarily as a place of complete relaxation and the garden is now widely recognised as an extension of the home, where people can feel comfortable and make the most of their outside space.”
Transforming your garden into an all-weather haven couldn’t be easier. Inflatable hot tubs can offer an economical yet pleasing option of spa system. Ever a popular choice, they are quick and easy to install and assemble and with a range of various size options available, they are the ideal hot tub choice for any sized garden or terrace, no matter how large or small.
Leading high street retailer Robert Dyas are thrilled to be stockists of Lay-Z-Spa, the world’s first premium and best-selling inflatable hot tub brand in the UK. All Lay-Z-Spa models are portable, requiring no professional installation and they can be set up (using the included pump) within minutes of bringing one home.
So, what do you need to consider if you’re thinking of taking the plunge?
1) Where will your hot tub live? If you opt for an inflatable spa option, not only will this provide an economical choice, but also means it doesn’t have to sit in one spot year on year.
2) How much space will you need? This of course depends upon the size of hot tub you choose, but so long as you have a flat, hard area large enough to hold the base of your hot tub, you are good to go!
3) How will you power your tub? You will need an electrical power source.
4) How many people do you want to accommodate? This depends on personal choice and whether your spa will be used mainly for entertaining, personal relaxation or a bit of both. Most spas cater for two to eight people. However, the Lay-Z Spa Inflatable Surround - 40 x 40cm (Was £119.99 now £59.99) can give that extra bit of room around the spa for people to sit and relax before or after enjoying a dip in the hot tub.
5) How will you keep your spa clean? To ensure a sparkling hot tub, you’ll need to treat it with chemicals and regularly change its filters to maintain the hygiene levels like the Lay-Z Spa Filter Cartridge (IV) (Was £14.99 now £7.99). You could also try the Lay-Z Spa All-in-One Cleaning Kit (Was £44.99 now £19.99) which is ideal for keeping your spa shiny and clean.
6) Once you’re in your hot tub you need to make sure everything is within easy reach to ensure maximum relaxation. So why not try the Lay-Z Spa Drinks Holder (Was £14.99 now £7.99), perfect for putting your eco-friendly Cambridge Bamboo Cups - 4 Pack (Was £10.99 now £5.49) in? Alternatively, if you want to make the most of your space, the Lay-Z Spa Entertainment System (Was £199.99 now £99.99) may be ideal for you. This provides you with both a place to put your drinks, as well as being equipped with a high-quality speaker which works with Bluetooth 4.0.
7) Finally, add that finishing touch to complete the whole experience with some spa accessories such as these Lay-Z Spa Pillow - Pk 2 (Was £44.99 now £29.99) giving you premium head and neck support whilst also being fully waterproof.
Now you’ve got your checklist ticked off, why not plan an evening in with friends? Hosting a hot tub party is a fabulous way to host a summer soiree, adding a contemporary dimension to the traditional dinner party. Adding a touch of Scandi to your gathering, a social spa session is a treat for all and can provide hours of fun. Who needs a night on the tiles when you can enjoy a night on the (hydro) bubbles?
For an event to remember, the Lay-Z-Spa Paris AirJet (Was £599.99 now £429.99) provides the ideal choice for those who want to entertain in style. The first tub of its kind to feature a stunning multi-coloured LED lighting system, it’s sure to illuminate any outdoor space and create the ‘wow’ factor, seating 4-6 people. Add this Suncast Storage Side Table (£69.99) for a perfect accompaniment to your hot tub and the ideal place to store towels or blankets.
Sometimes we need to just float away. If you’re looking to invest in a spa for relaxation and rejuvenation, perhaps a smaller model such as the Lay-Z Spa Miami Hot Tub (Was £449.99 now £299.99) is the one for you. Seating 2-4 people, it’s the perfect spa for couples or small families to relax and catch up on quality time together.
If you want to go all out and you are looking for a more permanent outdoor feature, splurge on the top of the range Rotospa Duraspa (Was £6,525.99 £4,894.49). With highly durable, weatherproof side panels, this investment piece of kit is built to last a lifetime. Plus, this spa boasts one the most energy efficient and environmentally friendly systems available so you can rest assured it has as a comparatively small carbon footprint.
Rotospas come in a range of sizes and contemporary colour ways and each spa is specifically designed with smooth curves and contoured shapes, providing relaxing full depth seating and natural reclining positions.
It’s not just hot tubs that help create an aura of majesty and indulgence. Adding some lights and ornamental decoration to your garden can add the finishing touches to add some outdoor hygge to your home. In fact, this Danish lifestyle trend which has set our British imaginations alight, couldn’t be more pertinent to the outdoor home spa trend. Getting cosy and contented at home is a wonderful way to make the most of your outdoor space all year round.
There are many ways to create ambient light in your garden to help you relax and unwind. Solar lights are a practical and cost-effective way to illuminate your outdoor space, whilst creating decoration and mood lighting. Ideal for providing subtle illumination, these Smart Solar Powered String Lights (Was £14.99 now £7.49) are decorative but discreet. Or create the glowing illusion of a flaming torch with a Smart Garden Stainless Steel Torch (£19.99). This Monaco Solar Rattan Lamp (Was £49.99 now £24.99) will shed a soft glimmer outdoors, adding a touch of elegance to your surroundings, whatever the weather. Now all that’s left to do is to sit back, relax and let the water jets do the talking. Bliss …
*Source – The British and Irish Spa and Hot Tub Association, February 19 2019
** Source – The British and Irish Spa and Hot Tub Association, October 10th 2018 https://www.bishta.co.uk/can-a-hot-tub-change-your-life/
Prices are correct to the time the press release was issued. Please check robertdyas.co.uk for the latest prices.
Media information provided by Famous Publicity. For further information please contact Mary-Jane Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org or Steven Hanlon at email@example.com or call the office on 0333 344 2341.
About Robert Dyas
From the innovative to the everyday, you’ll find everything you need for your home and garden, from cleaning solutions and kitchen essentials to the latest DIY gadgets and gardening must-haves – all at great prices.
The extensive selection of products range from some of the world’s most famous brands through to exciting new start-ups. The common factor between them all is that their products share the Robert Dyas ethos for being innovative, practical and designed to last.
Robert Dyas founded the company in 1872, and it was bought by entrepreneur Theo Paphitis in 2012. Theo is one of the UK’s most high-profile businessmen with an empire spanning retail, property and finance.
The company has over 90 stores, mainly in the South of England, and also operates 24-hours a day online.
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/94365/
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Robert Dyas in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Men's Interest, Entertainment & Arts, Health, Leisure & Hobbies, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Environment & Nature, Consumer Technology, Media & Marketing, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.