With the summer around the corner and the credit crunch starting to bite, new family travel website Great Little Adventures is giving parents ideas for good value days out, prizes to win and a free Horrid Henry audio story to download.
Great Little Adventures, set up by two mums living in rural Suffolk, features days out, restaurants and hotels - each one personally visited by Great Little Adventures, For good value days out for half term or summer holidays the site recommends:-
1. Day out in Tynemouth - lovely beaches, rock pooling, free entry to pier and cheap to get into the Priory.
2. National Railway Museum - York - FREE
3. Manchester Museum - FREE
4. Oxford University Natural History Museum - FREE
5. Princess Diana Memorial Gardens - FREE
6. Science Museum - FREE. There's an admission charge for come exhibits but the vast majority is free
7. Tate Modern - as above
8. Bircham Windmill (Norfolk) -...