EMBARGOED UNTIL 00:00 13th May 2008
* Birmingham’s most iconic building is soon to be revealed in all of its new glory, by visionary developer, Urban Splash
* A total transformation of the city’s famous cylindrical tower into 234 breathtaking apartments: one and two bed, city pads, duplexes with terraces and penthouses
* REVEALED! Three newly created townhouses in the sky now available for sale
* International award-winning practice, Glenn Howell Architects, has redesigned the building
* Documentary, photography exhibition and coffee table book, 21 Stories, being launched to tell the human tale of Rotunda.
Possible themes for journalists:
* 60s architecture reinvented
* The broad end of the wedge - living life in the round
* Vertically challenging – the tower reborn
* Filing cabinets turn top drawer – morphing offices into apartments
* Slice of city...