- Cost effective way to adhere to new Energy Performance Regulations
- EPCs available at fixed price for properties of ALL sizes
- Protect investment outlay on new boilers & heating systems
- Just £99 a year for boiler breakdown AND annual inspection AND gas safety certificate
- Recognised by Which? as most competitively priced boiler service
NEW ENERGY regulations affecting the rented sector could be a big drain on landlords’ profits if they fail to look after their properties’ utilities – and stick to the law.
But the rising costs involved in adhering to increasingly strict legislation on energy can be easily contained by accessing professional services at residential prices from HomeCall+.
The insurer’s new trilogy of utility breakdown policies is available to landlords at the same price as that offered to all consumers – starting at just £99 a year to cover breakdown of both gas and electric heating...