There are a number of businesses on BusinessesForSale.com with a similar price tag to an iPad,
BusinessesForSale.com Publishes Ultimate Christmas Gift List
Stuck for original gift ideas this Christmas? Fancy giving a life-changing gift that comes with FREE personal fulfilment? If so then it’s time to buy a business for the aspiring entrepreneur in your life.
The UK’s leading business exchange website BusinessesForSale.com has today published the ultimate gift guide for the UK’s expanding community of entrepreneurs from the low cost and low key to the more extravagant and exotic.
“There are a number of businesses on BusinessesForSale.com with a similar price tag to an iPad, so it’s not such a crazy idea to buy a business as a gift.” says Rufus Bazley, Marketing Director at BusinessesForSale.com. “and while it isn’t the easiest gift to wrap, these gifts really do keep on giving.”
Here’s the top ten countdown….
10. Give the world to the one you love with an Online Travel Agency for just £400
9. Buy them a private beach in the Scottish highlands including a profitable Oyster Farm for £650K
8. Mix business and pleasure and serve up a Cocktail Bar in Cheshire on Christmas Day, asking price - £24,950
7. Rub shoulders with the Made in Chelsea set with a Café and Deli for £90K
6. Let them become an Estate and Lettings Agent for a cosy £150
5. Cross their hearts and cross the channel in style by giving a French Passenger Barge - £280K
4. Create the UK’s first Millionaire Matchmaker when you present them with their own Personal Introduction Agency to love-up Leeds, a steal at £4,995
3. Relocate to Cornwall and net them a Fishmongers there for £59,950
2. It’s not just a dog that’s for life, the Pet Ambulance in Yorkshire would make a great gift for the ultimate animal lover at £235K
1. Give all the fun of the fair, there’s a once in a lifetime chance to secure an Amusement Park in Scarborough for a jaw-dropping £2.5M
“For those getting standard presents this year the excitement of Christmas will soon be followed by the depression of the New Year owing to the millions of resolutions made and broken before January is out.” Rufus continues, “but for those receiving a business for Christmas, January will be a time of optimism and enjoyment of the new found freedom that goes with being your own boss.”
To see the full range of businesses for sale visit www.businessesforsale.com.
Notes to Editors
For more information contact Ruth Stone, Orchid PR on 01483 358710 / 07788 417109 or email email@example.com
We are keen and able to respond to requests for market data and individual case studies of business for sale and those sold. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
About Dynamis Online Media Group
Dynamis Ltd is a world-leading online publisher focused upon delivering exciting web titles and technologies within the classifieds marketplace. Dynamis connects entrepreneurs, business intermediaries and marketplaces through its portfolio of titles to enable business transfers, franchise sales and business start-ups and support.
The mission of the company is to provide real value to all of its clients, ensuring its technologies and services deliver competitor advantage and to continually be at the forefront of the online classifieds marketplace.
For more information visit www.dynamis.co.uk